Gumball and Clearance Sale!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Re: Gumball and Clearance Sale!

Post by karen » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 am

Does anyone have any questions or need anything in regards to the pressing medium???
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:48 pm

karen wrote:Does anyone have any questions or need anything in regards to the pressing medium???
Well, it looks like I ordered the wrong time and missed it? Bummer. Is it going to be for sale at some point?
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 am

I'm hoping it will go live, but I haven't gotten ANY feedback about it at all yet, so it's still really up in the air.
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:04 am

I just received my order this week! I am planning on taking it for a test run within the next day or two and writing up a review.

One quick question (maybe I missed it in the directions) - are GWP containers too small an amount to press? Does it require a whole, fresh jar of shadow?
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:04 am

It doesn't have to be a whole fresh shadow, but it should be at least 1/2 teaspoon so there's enough to cover the bottom of the pan. The 3-gram jars hold 1/4 tsp.
JewelsMax

Post by JewelsMax » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:11 pm

The pressing medium is awesome! I pressed Bonanza and Bond, and it's much, much, much more convenient than the loose powder form. And it was super easy! I'd actually been researching how to press eye shadows right when the pressing medium was put up for sale on the site. The pressing medium is definitely more convenient than the other methods I've seen, because it's just one liquid that you're working with. And I haven't noticed a difference in the color payoff between the loose eye shadow and the pressed eye shadow. Please make the pressing medium a permanent item in the shop!