The New Site is LIVE!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

The New Site is LIVE!!

Post by karen » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:55 am

Thank you all so much for your patience. We kept getting to the end of the process- almost ready, and then something else would break. I apologize for the delay.

It's live now, and I think you're going to like it.

When you get to the new site you'll need a new password. There's a link on the front page that takes you to the password reset screen. If you don't see the email let me know, and I'll reset it manually right away.

When you get into your account check your Address Book and remove any old addresses you don't want, and check the default billing and shipping addresses. It had mine set as a very old address.

Enter the code newsite5 at checkout for a 5% discount.

I'm guessing this is the beginning of the bug fixes- we've gone through everything, but I'm going to guess you'll catch stuff. If you see anything post it here so we can take a look.

Thank you again for all of your support and kind words!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
ErinL

Re: The New Site is LIVE!!

Post by ErinL » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:15 am

It looks *GREAT*!!!! Awesome job, Karen and crew! Thank you. :-)
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Love. It. !!
Also love the "My Recent Reviews" overview! So handy, because now it is easy to see what we have reviewed and can cross those off the list, instead of ruffling through products because we don`t remember what we left feedback for.

:?: But what does the "Recurring Profiles" in the account dashboard mean? :?:
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Love the new site Karen!!! The older site was great too, but I'm really loving the layout of the new one, especially the top nav. More real estate to look at pretties!!
kris
Site Admin

Post by kris » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 pm

MyLavenderHeart wrote: :?: But what does the "Recurring Profiles" in the account dashboard mean? :?:
Recurring profiles is a feature that is not in use at this time - it is essentially a recurring subscription payment option, where you would be charged a certain amount on a recurring schedule. Just a feature that comes standard on the platform... Maybe Karen can think of some use for it down the line... :)
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:14 pm

The new site looks great! I've had my fingers crossed for you all and have been sending happy thoughts for the past week. :D
~Tracy~
naughtykittens

Post by naughtykittens » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:47 pm

It's WONDERFUL! Thanks so much! Now I hope you are able to catch up on some sleep! :)
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Thank you!!! We definitely needed the good thoughts- but it did finally come together. Jen and Kris were HUGE helps.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
naughtykittens

Post by naughtykittens » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:36 pm

I can't find the Black Label devil's food cake lip balm on the new site. Has it been discontinued, or did it just go missing for a while? :)
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:29 am

kris wrote:
MyLavenderHeart wrote: :?: But what does the "Recurring Profiles" in the account dashboard mean? :?:
Recurring profiles is a feature that is not in use at this time - it is essentially a recurring subscription payment option, where you would be charged a certain amount on a recurring schedule. Just a feature that comes standard on the platform... Maybe Karen can think of some use for it down the line... :)
Ah, got it, then I understand! Thank you for clearing that up :) Yup, never know what Karen will do in the future, that is what makes it extra fun to support this business :D