Neck Cream

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
cristy_amk

Neck Cream

Post by cristy_amk » Sat May 24, 2014 2:56 pm

I'm noticing some sagging in my neck area :( I know there isn't much to do with it, but I'd like to try my best to keep that area adequately moisturized. I am so sensitive to certain products that even putting creams on my neck causing breakouts on both my neck and jaw area. I'd love to see a neck cream/serum on your site! TIA!
Maeva

Re: Neck Cream

Post by Maeva » Sat May 24, 2014 3:59 pm

I use Facelift Serum on my neck to keep it firm, followed by Argon Moisturizer. The Argon might not work if you are prone to breakouts, but the serum should not be a problem.

I agree that a neck cream would be a nice addition.
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
cristy_amk

Re: Neck Cream

Post by cristy_amk » Sun May 25, 2014 5:54 pm

I make have to revisit the facelift serum. I've bought sample bottle but have been afraid to invest in a full bottle. I'm sensitive to so many different things. Unfortunately the result is normally that deep cystic acne that takes forever to heal! Once my skin recovers I'm always hesitant to try something new. I seem to be lacking moisture in that area so I may also have to try the Raspberry Moisturizer again too. I just never know if it's enough and I worry that if I don't address it now it's just going to go downhill fast!