Spring Collection Love

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Maeva

Spring Collection Love

Post by Maeva » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

I am totally loving the Spring Collection (no surprise there!)

The VitaBoost is a great addition to my finishing powder - my skin loves it!
B-52, Mai Tai, and Bramble will be my go-to lippies for summer. I cannot wait to order the other colors!

Beautiful work Karen...as always!
Thanks for all you do!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
Oxana124

Re: Spring Collection Love

Post by Oxana124 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Bramble is absolutely the PERFECT color on my lips, I've even been wearing it just around the house because it makes me happy when I pass myself in the mirror and see it :)
I haven't had the chance to try that VitaBoost powder yet, but now I am super excited about it!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
twoamgoodbyes

Post by twoamgoodbyes » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:28 pm

I didn't think I could wear blush (I couldn't get the technique right for my face shape and coloring) until I got Shaker. My first try, I got pretty, glowing cheeks. My boyfriend said he liked it too :).

Top Shelf will be sitting in my cart for my next order!
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Im to loving Stinger from this Spring Collection. Ive been using it daily. No matter what I ware it's like my go to every day. Ill use different liners and maybe add a crease color but this is the most wonderful :o :o eye color that is a must have and a back up of all the great eye color Karen has made. :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!