Spring

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
eeeksparks

Re: Spring

Post by eeeksparks » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:44 pm

I would love more ALGs, especially sheer or color shifting ones.
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 am

eeeksparks wrote:I would love more ALGs, especially sheer or color shifting ones.
More ALGs is my go-to request for any new collection! The ALG formula might not be as long-lasting as the lipsticks, but oh my gosh I love them so much.
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:25 pm

HI Karen,Yes it's almost spring and of course I am thinking about a new fabulous spring collection so here goes.I agree a new fabulous orchid creamy lip color would be great maybe even a dark shade for darker skins and a lighter shade for us lighter skin girls.I see orange is another big color so I would love an orange color. Also I just love the lip plumping peptides maybe even a stronger one in a clear shade to get the true plumping effects.A moisturizer with bearberry and vitamin C in it for those pesky brown spots and and one last request for a return to the chocolate scrub bars that smelled and worked so well on dry skin. They were just fabulous.Ok so I lied how about a fabulous pink for spring like Sweet pea? Loved it Thanks Karen nobody does it better!
eliz1

Post by eliz1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Another vote for more ALG's.... especially if you could somehow dupe Playful and SweetPea.... I am seriously missing those colors!
fluttershy wrote:
eeeksparks wrote:I would love more ALGs, especially sheer or color shifting ones.
More ALGs is my go-to request for any new collection! The ALG formula might not be as long-lasting as the lipsticks, but oh my gosh I love them so much.
happyhiker

Post by happyhiker » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:20 am

I know a lot of people like the shimmery shadows, but I find they're just not as flattering on me as they used to be (or I thought they were). I do have the mattifying shadow, but it's not quite the same. I would love to see more matte shadows in pretty colors for spring.
Jill
lcash

Post by lcash » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Cool shade (less orange, more pink) of the cream foundation? The neutrl just doesn't do it for me, but I love the cream formula for the cooler weather. Thanks for asking, Karen!
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Sentimental SS GWP is really lovely. I would definitely buy it if it made the collection.
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:24 pm

I would love a body oil, perfume oil and body butter in Pear...Spring pear flowers are in bloom sooon! :D And a blue red opaque ALG. (wink wink...from last years coming promise :D ) And I would love to see them in the different shades of med. Purple to light tones.
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
eeeksparks

Post by eeeksparks » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 am

I second pear scented products. I loved the smell of the juicy pear lip balm tin.
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Would love to see Tchotchke blush (a GWP from a while ago) become a permanent addition and Genuine lippie (Vegan Kisser Slicker formula) be reintroduced as a regular Kisser Slicker or Slick Stick. Candle Glow (another GWP) would be nice to see, too. I'm in love with the Body Butters now, so something soft, like a cherry blossom scent, or a peach scent would be fun. :)
~Tracy~