Naked 3 is LIVE now!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Re: Naked 3 is LIVE now!!

Post by karen » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Thank you all so much!! I hadn't really decided about Icon, but it may go live for Valentine's. It is pretty, and you called it- it started as a clone to Hey Baby (that one used a discontinued color- of course), but it wasn't quite right so I added some sparkle.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:25 am

karen wrote:Thank you all so much!! I hadn't really decided about Icon, but it may go live for Valentine's. It is pretty, and you called it- it started as a clone to Hey Baby (that one used a discontinued color- of course), but it wasn't quite right so I added some sparkle.

WOO HOO!!!! :D
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:11 am

Ooh, I am really on the fence about this. Would this palette work well on cool skin + blue eyes? I never jumped on any of the UD nakeds because they looked like they'd be a bit off with a cooler toned skin.
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 am

fluttershy wrote:Ooh, I am really on the fence about this. Would this palette work well on cool skin + blue eyes? I never jumped on any of the UD nakeds because they looked like they'd be a bit off with a cooler toned skin.

I prefer cooler tones and love both Naked 2 which is tailed and greiges and Naked 3.
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:51 pm

fluttershy wrote:Ooh, I am really on the fence about this. Would this palette work well on cool skin + blue eyes? I never jumped on any of the UD nakeds because they looked like they'd be a bit off with a cooler toned skin.
I have warm skin and green eyes. I have all them and enjoy them all BUT this one just makes my eyes pop. With your blue ones ...I say yes :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Phyrra

Post by Phyrra » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 am

I personally think Naked 3 is suited to blue, blue-green and green eyes. Cool and warm skin both.
I tried it on my friend who has rich deep brown eyes and it looked great on her as well.

It excels at making blue and blue green eyes pop.
Phyrra.net