Let's talk about Holiday...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
eeeksparks

Re: Let's talk about Holiday...

Post by eeeksparks » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

I'd love to see the pear scent from the lip balm tins in a regular tube with the current formula. I like having the longer lasting formula when I'm outside in the winter here, and I LOVE the pear scent of that balm.
feyith

Post by feyith » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:32 am

I would love to see Candid and Reflect have a baby in Slick Stick form.
ega

Post by ega » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:46 am

karen wrote:A non-minty lip scrub....voila!
http://host.silknaturals.com/creb/pucke ... -1642.html
Thanks Karen, I'd seen that but it says "Peppermint, and Spearmint Essential Oils" in the ingredients list. Is that not correct? :S
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:46 am

Eeek!!! We're having a serious case of phantom peppermint oil popping up in ingredients lists. I'm so sorry!! It's vanilla scented- no peppermint.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:36 pm

eeeksparks wrote:I'd love to see the pear scent from the lip balm tins in a regular tube with the current formula. I like having the longer lasting formula when I'm outside in the winter here, and I LOVE the pear scent of that balm.
OMG I with you on this one! Pear oil and oiled perfume and body butter.

Karen we also need Elixir lip balm. I love those. Got two and gave one away but when its gone...boo-hoo I use it nightly with ALG. Queen of the chicken lips ...lol be gone!! :D :D ;)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:07 pm

I also hope for original Bad Girl and Shirley Temple :-)
For a light beige eye shadow base, something like the one in a pot that was sold a few years ago, but with your awesome ingredients.
I also miss liquid glosses in a small tubes as they were so perfect. I was using them up, they were so build able! I love Slick Sticks, but my favorite St.Tropez and Shrieking violet as a gloss were different. So some blast from the past would be great!
And I hope for some great wearable almost neutral red leaning to cool a little.
And as usual I'm waiting for a surprise! :-)
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:25 am

And some liquid under eye concealer would be great. In a tube like Stick-Em es primer.
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Die Marchen wrote:And some liquid under eye concealer would be great. In a tube like Stick-Em es primer.
Yes!!! Please! :D
~Tracy~
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:46 pm

So, uh, when would be a projected release date for the collection? ;)
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
ega

Post by ega » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 am

karen wrote:Eeek!!! We're having a serious case of phantom peppermint oil popping up in ingredients lists. I'm so sorry!! It's vanilla scented- no peppermint.
OMG, sounds like it will be great then! Thanks, I'm putting it in my cart as I speak :)
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse