Free Little Samples w/ Order

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
trixiejim

Free Little Samples w/ Order

Post by trixiejim » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:50 pm

I was wondering if the free little samples given out with orders has been discontinued. I have not received one in my last few orders. I'm talking about the tiny bit of color (usually blush) in a tiny little plastic bag. It's funny how excited I get about those little things! I'm sad that I haven't received any lately.
Oxana124

Re: Free Little Samples w/ Order

Post by Oxana124 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 pm

I have still been getting these. They are usually inside of the folded up paper receipt, sometimes I forget and miss them, but usually they fall out of the paper and I remember about them :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 pm

I see Susan make them every morning before shipping- you should be getting them. They do sometimes get caught up in things like the tissue paper. My apologies if you aren't- it's not intentional, and it's not something we've stopped.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 pm

I always like these samples and I would miss them!
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:35 pm

I have not even once - since my first order from SN many years ago and up to now - experienced that a sample has not been in my order, so I know Susan is meticulously putting those bags in.
But of course they may fall out without saying a word, lol...They are always put into that folder - as someone mentioned earlier, so be sure to check the folder first before doing anything else, the bags are so tiny so it easy for them to go unnoticed or get stuck under your slipper/sock/shoe etc :shock: :lol:
I have many (manymanymany) times thought that the sample was missing, but it always turned out that it was me who forgot to check the folder, and I found it on the floor, lol.
Hope you find it next time! :)
trixiejim

Post by trixiejim » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:46 pm

karen wrote:I see Susan make them every morning before shipping- you should be getting them. They do sometimes get caught up in things like the tissue paper. My apologies if you aren't- it's not intentional, and it's not something we've stopped.
I'm so glad to hear that you're still sending them! :)

To the others who suggested I take a closer look - I do - I look through everything like I'm looking for buried treasure for that little sample, lol !!!

Thank you!
Aden

Post by Aden » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:19 pm

To the others who suggested I take a closer look - I do - I look through everything like I'm looking for buried treasure for that little sample, lol !!!

Thank you!
Me too! But i haven't found one in over a year. I just assumed that they had stopped including them, but great to know that they will be in there for my next order. Strange to get sooo excited about a little baggie of makeup. :)