Fall 2013- wish list??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
ErinL

Re: Fall 2013- wish list??

Post by ErinL » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:22 pm

I would love to see a sheer warm plum lip color--like Strawberry Fields but plum.

Also, I would really love a version of Adorn, Quiver and Fire (or Sprite) in cream shadow form. Especially Adorn (or other one-color washes with duochrome) and Fire/Sprite.

But in any event, I am excited! I got a g/c for my birthday that I am saving for the new release. :D
nature

Post by nature » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Thank you for asking. I would like a nude lip stain and lip scrub in stick form.
trixiejim

Post by trixiejim » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm

My favorite formula is your original Kisser Slickers, but I love the Slick Sticks too - if they had a little more vanilla in them they would be perfect! :-) Your VANILLA is the best! There is nothing like it!

I know some of the pigments you used in WISTARIA, SWING, and FIGMENT were discontinued, but if you could come up with something else that is close, I would buy you out of those colors! I adore all three!!! Please bring them back! :)

I would love more medium pinks with shimmer, not too opaque but not too sheer, and different color shimmers, especially aqua like in glacier. I LOVE GLACIER, but not the ALG peppermint formula. The aqua shimmer added to another lippie is drop-dead gorgeous! I love the different colors of shimmer in Electra and would love to see that in a lighter pink like Betty, but again, not in the ALG formula.

I like The Village but would love something a little darker to add to some of your pinks.

And please make BROADWAY in a solid Kisser Slicker or Slick Stick - absolutely stunning color but I don't like liquid lipgloss.

Thanks so much for asking, Karen!

EDITED TO ADD: WISTARIA, SWING & FIGMENT in Kisser Slicker or Slick Stick formulas...actually, ANY formula! :)
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 pm

i would love to see a powder concelear similar to Chamois eye shadow. It took the discontinuation of Chamois for me to try it and found it works very well as an under eye concealer. I love it! I know I'm out of luck when I finish my jar of Chamois (which I'm close too :() so I'd love to see this available in powder or cream concealer form.

I love the idea of the sheer lippies too! And I wouldn't mind a few lippies with neutral sparkles! :D
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 am

Supporting Oxana with her suggestions, especially the primer that works with dry/normal skin.

Also Figment, I'd love to have that colour back. It would be great if more lipsticky lip formula(s) would come for the fall.

NAIL POLISH, even if limited, halloween etc. edition, please, please, please, it would be lovely to have matching lippies and nail polish. I found this French company that does a 7-free nail polish called Avril and the formula is great, very gentle on the nails but the colours are not really my cup of tea.

Maybe, if possible with natural ingredients, cream to powder shadows.

Eye cream that doesn't irritate my eyes and takes care of fine wrinkles.

Thank you!!!
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
shiny

Post by shiny » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 am

Honestly, I don't know how you keep coming up with so many new colors. You're amazing!

Second the request for a touch of natural vanilla in the Slick Sticks, if possible.

For people who miss the lip plumper, maybe you could sell Duo sets of your lippies paired with Black Label Smooth and Full. I always apply a coat of Smooth and Full under every lippie; it works great.

More colors like Briarwood? It's not too brown, not too pink, not too pale, not too loud, and the pearly shimmer is gorgeous.

Thanks so much, Karen!
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 pm

I wish for a return of Joy the Kissable Cream. It was just beautiful!ALso loved the formula. I think even better then the SS.
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Is there a tentative release date/week for the Fall Collection?
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
ticklemytentoes

Post by ticklemytentoes » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 pm

I would REALLY love to see Campagne make it to the regular collection. I am in love with this color. :D
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 pm

One more wish, if I may. :)

Neck/decolletage cream that keeps the skin tight and supple or a body lotion maybe? I noticed that despite applying the serums and moisturisers that I use to these areas the skin is not how it used to be. :cry:

Thank you!
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."