Non-eyeshadow GWPs?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Hoyden

Re: Non-eyeshadow GWPs?

Post by Hoyden » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm

YAY! Placing my order tonight.

I love SN lippies.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm

packgal wrote:Want to put in a request for more non-eyeshadow GWPs. SN eyeshadows are of course gorgeous but I have so much eyeshadow and I find that of all my makeup it is the hardest product for me to use up. I really love it when the GWP is something other than eyeshadow. I wouldn't mind at all to see the minimum purchase requirement go up when the GWP is something other than an e/s. I really appreciate that for orders over $30 we can pick a free eyeshadow OR lip balm.

Lippies are always fun, but also sample size blushes or face powders, tiny cream eyeliner samples, or small skincare GWPs....would also love to be able to try the different scents that are now available in the body oils or body butters, or a one-use facial mask. The lip scrub was a great idea--I missed out on it, but would love to see more like it!

I know it's probably more work to do this so I understand if most GWPs stay eyeshadows, but would love to see something different a little more often :)

Thanks!
I really enjoyed receiving the GWP lippie and wanted to bump this up again as a reminder.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm bumping this up again...does it necessarily have to be something I made? I'm finding nifty little things here and there as I'm shopping for MAC that might make good GWP's if it doesn't always have to be SN makeup.

Do you like nail art stuff? I'm finding tons of it, but if you wouldn't use it then I don't want to grab it.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

I love SN made stuff :) so of course I'm all for having that. But it's ok if you want to include some non-SN things to make it easier to come up with stuff for the MAC. I personally don't really do nail art stuff, but that's just my opinion, if its something that others would like that's fine with me.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Thu May 02, 2013 8:42 pm

How about some little brushes? ALways need in this makeup junkie's house!
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:54 am

I'm not talented enough to really use nail art stuff, although I could do a dotting tool! But any fun little things you think we might love are awesome.
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
helen

Post by helen » Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 am

I don't have enough skills to even apply simple nail polish evenly, all polish removers make my nails really soft and fragile and even if I got a professional manicure at a nail bar it lasts only a day, as I bake, cook, play with kid and do other home stuff...

So for me nail stuff is just something I won't ever use.
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Fri May 03, 2013 7:21 pm

I rarely paint my fingernails, but my daughter loves to do nail art, so I would just give a GWP like that to her. :D
~Tracy~
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm not into nail art either but I have kids that are.
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Sun May 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Hmmm, I don't mind if the nail art is for adults and is not tacky. I'd love to do more with my nails, but most of the nail art I found was not particularly appealing.
I would really love if SN would do nail polish actually.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."