Summer Collection

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Springfairy

Re: Summer Collection

Post by Springfairy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:58 am

I'd like to ask for NAIL POLISH!

And a European base or no printing of the value of the package over £15 on the envelope. Shipping + customs charges are killing me. I even ordered my MAC to be delivered to my Mum in the US.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:24 am

Springfairy wrote:And a European base or no printing of the value of the package over £15 on the envelope. Shipping + customs charges are killing me. I even ordered my MAC to be delivered to my Mum in the US.
meeeeh that won't work. if there's no value printed on the package, customs will open it :( i think karen could get in trouble for that, or you. either way, not a desirable outcome.
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:06 am

bellatete wrote:
Springfairy wrote:And a European base or no printing of the value of the package over £15 on the envelope. Shipping + customs charges are killing me. I even ordered my MAC to be delivered to my Mum in the US.
meeeeh that won't work. if there's no value printed on the package, customs will open it :( i think karen could get in trouble for that, or you. either way, not a desirable outcome.
Yes, no value would not work, I know that. But what I wrote is that the printed value should not be over £15. This advice was given to me by the post office guy, by the way.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:25 am

Springfairy wrote:
bellatete wrote:
Yes, no value would not work, I know that. But what I wrote is that the printed value should not be over £15. This advice was given to me by the post office guy, by the way.
don't get me wrong, i'm totally with you on that issue. paying import duty sucks!! but you are basically asking sn to commit customs/tax fraud. and the post office guy can give all the advice he wants, since he is not employed by the customs authorities.
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:49 am

I totally forgot to mention wanting a dark gray / black Stick 'Em primer in my wish list on previous page. If it is possible to make such a thing of course :)

And I found a good pic of MAC Lollipop Loving (that I mentioned on previous page wanting duped).
I think in this photo you can actually see the green duochrome:
And with all the threads online I came across loving on this color and wishing for a dupe(MAC no longer sells this shade), I'm sure it would be a huge hit :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm

If there is a summer collection, I would like a nude, warm coral, and warm rose lip stain.
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 pm

MBlovesSN wrote:If there is a summer collection, I would like a nude, warm coral, and warm rose lip stain.
yes, yes and yeeees :D
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 am

oh, and I keep forgetting to say this, but I am pretty sure others have mentioned it already. I would love to see the return of Swank! I missed out on it, and having been trying to track one down ever since, but no one is swapping theirs away or wants to get rid of it, I am guessing because it is super duper awesome and people are holding on to what they have left for dear life.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
LT16

Post by LT16 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:28 pm

I would love to see more sheer, iridescent lip colors in the ALG formula.

The Slick Sticks are nice but I just prefer the mintiness of the ALGs.

Something along the lines of Glacier and The Village. Hey, how about The Village in ALG formula? :D
eeeksparks

Post by eeeksparks » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 pm

I'll second Oxana's wish for a lippie with green duochrome. Also, lipliner would be great.