Spring?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
cclee00

Re: Spring?

Post by cclee00 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Kits! There could be a Spring Look kit, with something like Pretty Please ALG, Lovelace blush, and some sort of pastel, brightening eyeshadow. And a Summer Goddess kit, with Bronze Beauty blush/bronzer, coppery eyeshadow like Meteor (or maybe a color - teal seems to be a popular option with bronze looks), and a lippie like St Tropez, but kicked up a notch. And maybe a Summer Nights kit, with a simple, easy eyeshadow like Adorn (in a different color? I hear Namaste is kind of similar in its one-sweep, looks like highlighter, crease, and lid color in one shadow), a subtle blush, and a bright lippie, for those hot days/nights, when we don't feel like doing a lot of makeup work.
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Xarata wrote: Did you cut the whole brush short or just the splayed bristles? I haven't tried cutting mine. I like the brush(the application anyway), the tube, and the gloss, i just don't like the splaying. If cutting it works, perhaps i will try that...
Xarata, I just had one sticking out so I just cut it off. I make sure when I put it back into the tube that I aim for the center of the hole and have not had anymore splaying out. Hope it stays that way :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
LT16

Post by LT16 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Here are my "needs" Heheheheh

1) Agree with Oxana - a blue/violet ALG similar to Glacier
2) Return of the smaller lipgloss tubes with less vanilla scent ;)
3) A creamy coral pink ALG
4) A super sheer red ALG (cool toned red)
5) Non sparkly cream shadows (spring colors like pastel green, blue, pink, lilac)
6) Super strong peppermint lip balm

:)
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:56 am

I forgot to add to my spring wishlist:

NAIL POLISH!!!! :)
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:42 pm

I request...
-I haven't tried Infinity yet, but it would be great to also have an orangier version of Infinity to create a non-shimmery milky orange coral color. But that's not super loud nor too pastel where it will settle in lip lines.
-A non-plum mostly matte berry blush with matching lip gloss. Not intensely dark.
-To keep the Valentine's 2013 lip glosses. Although I seem to wear Candid just about everyday, it would be convenient to have the option to buy the glosses in a smaller container with little to no scent/flavor.
-And more non-caffeinated matte lip balm flavors.

Thanks!
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Oh! I would also love it if there is a hyacinth/lilac scent out there that doesn't smell like baby powder. not sure if one exists, but would love it if it did

Would love to see some sponge applicators too. (I actually prefer the cheapo red round cleansing sponges, but the knock-off versions of beauty blenders are good too)
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm

I would love a cuticle oil in a rollerball container. The cuticle balm will not be available soon due to melting issue's. But a great oil in a rollerball container, wouldn't have the melting issue's and would be wonderful for carrying in my purse or pocket at work.
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:48 pm

I would like to see:

Cream eye shadows. Especially neutral shades like Shell that can be a base for colours. I also like to see highlight shades.

Oils - sold in small amounts. Argan is great for hair. Squalane, apricot, etc. Oils sold separately or perhaps a mix. These could be multi use products for skin, nails, cuticles, hair, etc. Also could be used to boast (added to) a moisturizer.

An eye cream that just moisturizes. I do have the eye treatment that is currently available; just does not agree with me.

I am sure I will think of more things.
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:50 pm

tizzylou wrote:I would love a cuticle oil in a rollerball container. The cuticle balm will not be available soon due to melting issue's. But a great oil in a rollerball container, wouldn't have the melting issue's and would be wonderful for carrying in my purse or pocket at work.
I would rather have the cuticle oil in a small bottle with a brush.
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Xarata wrote: Would love to see some sponge applicators too. (I actually prefer the cheapo red round cleansing sponges, but the knock-off versions of beauty blenders are good too)
Sam, have you tried Konjac sponges? They are more for face cleansing but I thought to mention it since you like sponges.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."