Valentine's Day?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
cclee00

Valentine's Day?

Post by cclee00 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 pm

I know we just had Christmas but - are there any plans for even a small Valentine's collection? I'm sure there are plenty of requests to be made! I can't think of one myself off the bat but I know I'll have one later. :D
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
cristy_amk

Re: Valentine's Day?

Post by cristy_amk » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:06 am

Scented rollers!!!!!!!! LOL I want Casanova again SO BAD! :lol:
Gorgeous

Post by Gorgeous » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 pm

I heard from Karen that she is planning a Valentines day collection indeed! As far as what it will consist of, I have no idea.
<3 Tash & JoJo
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:03 pm

It's funny because I've been keeping a wish list, writing down all my ideas when I think of them so I don't forget :) I can't remember is the Valentine's Day collection same as Spring collection, or are there 2 different ones?

Here's what I have:
Lip:
1.)Cool Pink ALG: I noticed there are no pink ALGs, and pink is my most favorite lip color to wear, so with ALG being my favorite formula, I would love to see a nice, somewhat light pink, that is a bit on the cool side. Either no shimmer, or some pearl would be my preference. A type of pink like Reaction or Confession.
2.)Fairy Dust lipgloss: A liquid gloss with lots of glamorous multi colored shimmer. Something that looks like you’ve added a bit of fairy dust to your lips.
3.) Shimmery white ALG, kind of like Sparkle but with just a touch of opacity. A color to put in the lower center of your bottom lip and at the cupid’s bow to make your lips look full. Or to wear over a darker lippie to lighten just a touch and add shimmer.
4.)Golden mauve nude: I would love a lippie that is a nude like Hey Baby, but a little cooler, so just a touch more purple to it. And then with visible golden pearl to it. That would be an awesome color. I’d to see that in either ALG or Buttercream formula.
Eyes:
1.)Cream Shadows! Love the gumball, would be awesome to see more. I would love a pearly baby pink and a pearly pastel yellow/gold.
2.)Stick ‘Em Primer in a dark gray. The iridescent shadows really pop when applied to a darker base, like black or dark gray. But unfortunately I can use the black liner as a base as creamy things crease on me. What I can do however is use my hardcore industrial strength primer, then use the Stick ‘Em on top, and then shadow on top of that. And that will last all day. The Stick ‘Em really hold shadow well and provides a saturated color, so it would be awesome to have a darker tinted version.
Skin:
1.)Would love something to target skin hyperpigmentation, something that would lighten it, I have a real problem with it and nothing seems to help.
Last edited by Oxana124 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:23 pm

i've noticed a lot of the peach pigments got discontinued. I know they'd be more suited to summer, but my favorite ones are the more pastel peaches. If you could get your hands on just one of my favorite type peach pigments (sassy, mango, twirl), i'd happily buy anything made with it.

Bob was a big fan of the rollers. I'd love a pink sugar type mixed with something spicy like redhot cinnamon
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
kchalbi

Post by kchalbi » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 pm

I'd love roller ball scents, too! Especially a fresh scent like Baby Kisses!
Gorgeous

Post by Gorgeous » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 pm

I'd like to see a lippie like the colour of twirl but in a better formula that doesn't separate and look weird on! :D n
<3 Tash & JoJo
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 pm

kchalbi wrote:I'd love roller ball scents, too! Especially a fresh scent like Baby Kisses!
Seconding rollerball version of Baby Kisses! Saucy would be a great one, too. :D
Xarata wrote:i've noticed a lot of the peach pigments got discontinued. I know they'd be more suited to summer, but my favorite ones are the more pastel peaches. If you could get your hands on just one of my favorite type peach pigments (sassy, mango, twirl), i'd happily buy anything made with it.
I'm another fan of the peachy colors. :)
~Tracy~
yogingineer

Post by yogingineer » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:12 am

More vanilla cupcake scents please! Maybe in the cleansing conditioner?
7 Ivory: 1.5 BG: 0.5 Olive... for now...
eliz1

Post by eliz1 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I'd love to see more ALG's (any kind but especially some with no shimmer:) and the Gumball Cream Shadow in lots of med/light colors with not quite as much sparkle as the sample!!!!