Holiday is live!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Colleen

Re: Holiday is live!!!

Post by Colleen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 am

I got so excited I forgot to say Happy Anniversary Karen.
Xantippa

Post by Xantippa » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 am

Oh my god! :D

I haven't really recovered from the fall collection yet and then you came up with this.
It all looks fantastic, it's going to take me atleast a week to decide what to buy.

Thank you so mutch for re-releasing specimen.
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 am

One more question - One of the ladies over at Chanty's noticed that Dreamy has been discontinued because the pigments have been, but it didn't make it to the Last Chance section. Are there any other shadows being discontinued?
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 am

karen wrote:As for the caffeine- it works the way something like the nicotine patch, or nitroglycerin gel works. The skin absorbs it, and all of the little blood vessels that sit just below the surface pick it up quickly.
So, if you are like my best friend and constantly reapplying your lip balm, can you end up getting too much of a caffeine rush?
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:55 am

Ohh my goodness I am so thrilled with this release.. I love morphing eye shadows so super excited about that.... But I am super excited about the original lip balm tins.. I bought the pack of them the one Christmas they were offered and I have half of one left which I have been really careful using because it is my favorite formula.. Now I have to figure out which flavors to get first because I will probably get them all:) .. Love this formula.

Karen and all of the peoplesho make silk naturalsossible, thank you so much your products are amazing and congrats on your sixth year anniversary!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 am

I made my order. I missed hey baby though. I did get the beach bum trio this time. I can't wait to try it. I mostly got the discontinued lip glosses and I needed to replace my mazel tov which is almost empty. That color is so pretty. I also got the gumball and the new hydrating serum. I have such trouble with dry skin I hope this helps. Thanks for making such pretty items Karen.
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 am

Happy Anniversary! :D

I have to wait for payday to place my order, but that just means more time to look and add to the cart. . . !
~Tracy~
frckls

Post by frckls » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks a lot, Karen. My wallet is crying blood right now. And yes, Specimen is one of the best things you have ever created. Among a thousand other things. ;)

Happy 6th anniversary, SN!!! Proud to be one of your loyal customers. Keep up the good work! ;)
Toby

Post by Toby » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Will the aftershave increase photosensitivity due to the black willow bark extract? My partner gets a lot of irritation when shaving, so I'm thinking of including this in his Christmas present. What is the shelf-life on the product?
Lalama

Post by Lalama » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:11 am

Happy 6th anniversary to Silk Naturals and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
I haven't post on here in awhile as life has been busy, but I love the products here and the Holiday
edition looks great :D