Licorice/Gigawhite/Biowhite booster

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
frckls

Licorice/Gigawhite/Biowhite booster

Post by frckls » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

I just read Karen once offered to have this on the skin care line for they who want more potent skin lightening concoction, to mix to a serum. I would LOVE to have this!! I'm desperate with my ever growing number of freckles although I wear sunscreen everyday. And as well, my post acne pigmentation. :cry: :cry: :cry:
packgal

Re: Licorice/Gigawhite/Biowhite booster

Post by packgal » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I asked for something similar in this thread: http://host.silknaturals.com/forum/view ... 9469#p9469 and although Karen said she could maybe make something with licorice, she recommended super serum for lightening/brightening.
I myself can't use super serum and my hyper pigmentation/melasma issues resolved, but I've found Awesome sauce to be great at evening out my skin and overall brightening a dull complexion.
For those who need more, a licorice "booster shot" would be cool!
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm

This sounds great to me. Yes please!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
sheera_greywolf

Post by sheera_greywolf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:59 am

Yes please!

The large amount of outdoor excursion done this semester makes me 2 shades darker :? My fore are are lost cause, but I'd like something to evened out my face
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Anything whitening please, my age spots are getting worse despite sunscreen and zinc powder.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
rfnandkcn

Post by rfnandkcn » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 pm

I would love a brightener, whitener as well. Getting older, and discoloration and age spots/freckles are becoming a real frustration. There are all sorts of products out there that address this issue, but I refuse to use something full of chemicals and cheap additives that are bad for the skin. Please Karen?
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I would love something that is more potent than just licorice. I have heard arbutin is great for skin lightening. But really anything that actually works on stubborn hyperpigmentation would be awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com