Spring!!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
JenK

Re: Spring!!!!

Post by JenK » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:50 pm

I would love to see the bath/body bars...the ones w/ coco butter and sugar to exfoliate and moisturize all in one easy step in the shower. I ran out and tried to make my own...what a joke they turned out to be!!

I would love to see an easy to wear peach lippie.

I did like the Hey Baby formula. It is a lot like the Kisser Slickers formlua...right now Kisser Slickers are my favorite formula!
kchalbi

Post by kchalbi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm

I loved the Hey Baby formula-so smooth and creamy. I'd love to see it in a warmer color! I've also been wishing for a lip liner to go with some of your beautiful brights-incite and blushberry. I don't normally wear lip liner, but feel like I need a little more definition with those.
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:10 pm

I've been craving a pigmented matte orange cream blush like Illamasqua Libido. Love that reddish-orange colour!

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/ ... a-boom.jpg

The shade in the second flower pic is also beautiful. :]

I agree with all those who loved the formula of Hey Baby -- the colour itself is a bit pale for me, but the formula glided on smoothly and felt very moisturising. Some brighter colours in the same formula would be great for spring.
AnnaH

Post by AnnaH » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm

I too love the formula used in Hey Baby. I think it is moisturizing, and love that it is vegan.
I am sooo happy that the Equalizer gumball will be available in full size. I love that powder and need it for everyday. Thank you Karen!!! :D
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 pm

It feels like there's more leeway with a spring collection than a V-Day one - all this beauty talk of summer makes it feel like July and it's only March! We still have the spring to enjoy! So looking forward to the beautiful colors that Karen will produce. The flower inspirations are gorgeous - so inspiring. Hmm...what about some pastel eyeshadows, probably only semi-shimmery? Agreeing with everyone on pale coral for a lippie; pale pink would be great too since I have a terrible terrible weakness for pink lippies, particularly pale pink. That kit idea that was mentioned with various bright eyeshadows would be lovely as well; I would buy that in a heartbeat!

And I realize, Karen, that you're obviously extremely busy between SN and being pregnant, and that is more than okay. Just wondering if you have any slight, distant projection of a release date for the spring collection?
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 am

Another vote for the pale Peach/coral lippie!
A more opaque version of Creqmpuff. I absolutely love the color...I just wish it were a little more opaque sometimes.
A sheer non shimmery version of Eden has my vote too.
And I will always welcome more e/s in the eyelight finish!
Oh and blushes, I would love blushes in the spirit of Rosie and Guava. These colors look great on my olive skin tone.

I know the ALG formula doesn't work for everyone but I would love more lippies in this formula. lippies stay true to color on my lips and don't pull pink and I love the tingle! For some reason KS always pull bright pink on me.
frckls

Post by frckls » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 am

kinjali22 wrote: I know the ALG formula doesn't work for everyone but I would love more lippies in this formula. lippies stay true to color on my lips and don't pull pink and I love the tingle! For some reason KS always pull bright pink on me.
I'm also aware of the fact but I have to agree. KS tends to run pink on me, and I need my peach lippie to stay peach! And Black Label, too, sometimes, tho I love the formula. I guess Butter Cream may also work, but I can't get the perfect finish of Blushberry on my mind. So I guess, ALG in Blushberry-like finish would be the best!
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi...thanks for asking! On the wish list thread I already posted a wish for a clear ALG with gold and pink(or peach) interference. It could be called *Angel Baby. I think it would be gorgeous on its own or to tweak other colors.
I would also love a pale-ish springy green eyeshadow that morphs to violet. To me that just screams *Spring*.
And for me personally, I'd love to see a nude cream blush, along the lines of Maybe Baby. That's my go-to when I don't don't to worry about matching lips and eyes.
And thanks for the Equalizer, I can hardly wait to try it!
xx
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Oooooooo, Karen I would love to have the Cucumber Peptide E/C in a one oz. size for a full face use... :D thanks!!
Last edited by 4wheel on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Loving Oxana's flower garden collection inspiration. Caught my imagination.

I'm really hoping for more eyelights. If they could be in soft pastel shades, perhaps a little more complex to compliment last year's spring collection, that'd be great.

Just one colour request please - a colour like the GWP Jeune in a plummy rose which makes an exquisite soft but not too dark lid wash colour and sets off blue (or green!) eyes ever so beautifully.

I've a lot of catching up to do with buying new things, so am really not in a position to make requests for new products! Just make whatever makes you happy. You've never let us down yet.

Thankies.