Valentine's is LIVE!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Maeva

Re: Valentine's is LIVE!!!

Post by Maeva » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

A baby! That is WONDERFUL! Babies are magical! Enjoy!

This new collection has some beauties! I cannot wait to get my hands on Scarlet!
And the new metallic shadows will compliment much of what I have, especially the fab colors of the Halloween Collection...so excited!

Again, congratulations! And DON"T WORK TOO HARD! Get in your "YOU" time and your "US" time...this is a big change :D
Last edited by Maeva on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
feyith

Post by feyith » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Congratulations, Karen!!! :mrgreen:
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Congratulations Karen!!!!

Thanks for a fun new collection. I'm looking forward to trying out some new things. :)
sheera_greywolf

Post by sheera_greywolf » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 am

Congratulations Karen! I hope all is well with you, the baby and your husband :D

On a lighter note; Valentine!!
jandi

Post by jandi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 am

Congratulations Karen!
The best for you and your little boy :)
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

much, much JOY to you and Kris!
May baby boys are special.....I should know, I have one!
xx
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

Congratulations, Karen to the baby and the gorgeous new collection, it kept me up till 1am (I just happened to catch it when it went live)!!! And since the baby is a boy :) , a question, do you plan on designing make-up for men?

My fiancé used to wear full make-up in the 80s (yes, foundation, even lipstick, eyeshadow and nail polish) apparently it was a big thing in the UK in the decade that fashion forgot :D . He had to stop as he has had an academic career (but we have some amazing photos :lol: ) but he loves me wearing make-up and always has some useful advice and he confessed he missed it a bit :D . I thought of a your skin but better look, nothing very shimmery as he's in his forties, make-up that people would not pick up on. I tried mascara as his eyelashes are very light but it's too visible and he's sensitive to commercial cosmetic dyes.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
zus

Post by zus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 am

Woww how exciting, Karen :D congratulations to you and your man! This totally overshadows the other news of the day huh ;) hihi. I have a little niece arriving in May!

The metal finish of the shadows looks so beautiful and different! Particularly Element, ooohhhh... and Ion + Catalyst make such a great duo. Can't wait to place my next order :)
Anne

Post by Anne » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:28 am

I haven't been active on the forum for a veeeery long time, but I just had to come and congratulate you and your husband!!!

I'm so happy for you, and wish you nothing but the best, a peaceful end of pregnancy, a safe delivery and a healthy baby!!!

Don't worry too much about knowing nothing about boys, 6 years ago I didn't either, now I have two... your son will teach you everything you need to know day after day :)
So so happy for you...

Lots of love,

Anne
frckls

Post by frckls » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Not to burst any bubble here, but I didn't see any kits/palettes? Or they are really not arriving?? Or are they???