Valentine's is LIVE!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Valentine's is LIVE!!!

Post by karen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 pm

The Valentine's collection is up on the site- along with a gumball. Sadly we have to discontinue a few lippie shades- they're in the last chance section along with the Eye Wands.

There's a new coupon code- vday12 that will get you 5% off of your order. It expires at the end of February!

This collection is a bit smaller...generally I use the Winter to get my bearings and plan the rest of the year. I haven't gotten a chance to do that quite yet. I'm working on a few things for Spring- and LOVED all of your suggestions!!

And since I put it on my blog- the other Spring project I have lined up is decorating our nursery! We're due to have our first child sometime in May! So far everything is going well- I'm definitely pregnant with all of the assorted fun that entails, but all signs point to healthy for both the baby and I.

Have fun!!!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
kchalbi

Re: Valentine's is LIVE!!!

Post by kchalbi » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Congratulations on the baby, Karen!

So sad to see Fig Leaf go. I wonder if I stocked up and threw a few in the freezer...or would that not preserve them? I've never tried to freeze makeup, lol!
lov2read68

Post by lov2read68 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Congratulations Karen! I'm so thrilled for you! Glad you & baby are both healthy! I have a May baby & a June baby - wonderful time of the year to be pregnant! Be done before it gets too hot! Congratulations again!
Also excited that Valentine's day collection is live as well!
Aden

Post by Aden » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Huge Congratulations Karen!!! What wonderful news. All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby.
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Congratulations! Everything is so pretty, and I know you'll be a supermom!
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
frckls

Post by frckls » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:26 pm

OMG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS KAREN!! Wish you and the baby health and happiness. I hope it's a girl. Being born into a beautiful spring to beautiful parents, gosh, how the baby is blessed! Kisses! :D

Btw, my heart is jumping seeing the Valentine collection is LIVE!! :D :D
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Congratulations Karen!!!!!! That is wonderful news!!! I'm a May baby, its a great time to have a birthday!!

And yay for more eyeshadows in the eyelights formula. I can't get enough of this stuff.
tardis

Post by tardis » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Congratulations! :D If the kid's a girl, she's going to grow up with the world's best makeup collection to play around with. And I may be biased but May babies are definitely among some of the best babies. [cough] Here's hoping your baby is happy, healthy, and enjoys sleeping through the night! :)

The collection looks gorgeous and I can't wait to have new lippies to play with but it's bittersweet seeing some favorites like Mimosa, Peace, and Truly disappearing. I grabbed a couple extras of Mimosa and Peace and will stick them in the fridge. Thanks for warning us about the discontinuations. It's nice to be able to stock up. :)
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank you!!!! We found out on Saturday that it's a BOY. I know *nothing* about boys, but I've seen his face now, and I can't wait to meet him. He's kicking the heck out of me at the moment. :D
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Couldn't be happier for you, congrats to you and Kris. You show such loving care, sensitivity and kindness taking care of customers (who are total strangers) so it's easy to imagine how very blessed your wee family will be with you as a mum.