Shipping prices...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
frckls

Re: Shipping prices...

Post by frckls » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm

I envy you Springfairy. I have not a single relative in the States. If I had one, I would've filled my grubby hands with things I've been gawking at! *cry*
aud

Post by aud » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 am

I understand about the price increase.

How about 50% off Intl shipping for US$125 of purchases and above, or a flat US$10 off or something like that?
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:10 pm

frckls wrote:I envy you Springfairy. I have not a single relative in the States. If I had one, I would've filled my grubby hands with things I've been gawking at! *cry*
Don't you have friends who do and you get together or just nice friends who'd do it? My first order (I'm a new customer who found SN by chance through a green make-up blog) is shared with a friend here.
frckls

Post by frckls » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Hmmm naw. I've got a female friend but we're not that close for me to feel comfortable asking for such favor. The others are....guys. Real tough American dudes who would rather hang themselves rather than roaming in Sephora looking for a certain product. :roll: My international friends are scattered throughout Asia and Europe, but I barely have anyone in the States. Shame on me. :D
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Yeah, so much for being sensible. I'd underestimated the entrancement of a new collection of sparkly loveliness.

Seriously. Cannot. Buy. Anything. Else. *not including new collection items.
sheera_greywolf

Post by sheera_greywolf » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

Cupcake wrote:Yeah, so much for being sensible. I'd underestimated the entrancement of a new collection of sparkly loveliness.

I know... I'm not supposed to buy anything from anyone this month; but after I knew that Mimosa and Peace will be discontinued... :shock: well, lets just said this isn't the first time I broke New Year resolution on February.

Apparently, I need to do those overdue fastings for the next month :?
zus

Post by zus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 am

Cupcake wrote:Yeah, so much for being sensible. I'd underestimated the entrancement of a new collection of sparkly loveliness.

I'm really fighting the urge here myself ;)
I just placed an order the other day, my foundation is just about to run out and I couldn't wait any longer but I figured I'm not one to run out and order immediately after a new release so no need for waiting. HA! Those golden metallic shadows are apparently everything I didn't know I wanted!
But no no no, my order hasn't even arrived yet...
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 am

Tell me about it. My "this is the last order this side of the Lottery cheque arriving" order hadn't even arrived and I'd rattled off another one for this new collection. Like a moth to a lightbulb, I was in there and ordered before the new thread started. At least I'll look pretty in the bankruptcy court. ;)

*hangs head in glittery shame*
frckls

Post by frckls » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Cupcake wrote:Tell me about it. My "this is the last order this side of the Lottery cheque arriving" order hadn't even arrived and I'd rattled off another one for this new collection. Like a moth to a lightbulb, I was in there and ordered before the new thread started. At least I'll look pretty in the bankruptcy court. ;)

ROFL. Highlight remark of the thread. :D
zus

Post by zus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Cupcake wrote:Tell me about it. My "this is the last order this side of the Lottery cheque arriving" order hadn't even arrived and I'd rattled off another one for this new collection. Like a moth to a lightbulb, I was in there and ordered before the new thread started. At least I'll look pretty in the bankruptcy court. ;)

Hahaha :lol: