GWP Rereleases

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
darkhairedgirl

Re: GWP Rereleases

Post by darkhairedgirl » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Oxana124 wrote:I would love for Dancing Shoes to be released, I missed out on that one.
Agreed! I have Dancing Shoes and love it- my favorite lipgloss ever.
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:57 pm

darkhairedgirl wrote:
Oxana124 wrote:I would love for Dancing Shoes to be released, I missed out on that one.
Agreed,
Agreed,
Agreeeed!!!! :mrgreen:
It is like Precious, Gold Blush and Foreplay rolled into one and then some!
I think this would be a must have if it was re released... :!: :!:

I actually think this is the greatest lipgloss I have ever owned in my LIFE! I seem to reach for it no matter what I am wearing because it is so incredibly flattering on me! It makes me smile everytime I reach for it (not kidding actually... :D )
naughtykittens

Post by naughtykittens » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 pm

I know it's a bit early to start asking again, but I am loving My Goodness eyeshadow! It's like the slightly pinkish-purple version of Sari. Neutral and versatile enough to be a one-color wonder on lid and crease at the same time for me.
ega

Post by ega » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:43 am

Goblin! Beautiful silver/gold/green colour which looks great in the outer V or used as a liner. Love it :)

And, I would also be happy to be able to order some of my older favourites: Fuse, IDK, Vida or Knack :heart:
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm

MyLavenderHeart wrote:
darkhairedgirl wrote:
Agreed,
Agreed,
Agreeeed!!!! :mrgreen:
It is like Precious, Gold Blush and Foreplay rolled into one and then some!
I think this would be a must have if it was re released... :!: :!:

I actually think this is the greatest lipgloss I have ever owned in my LIFE! I seem to reach for it no matter what I am wearing because it is so incredibly flattering on me! It makes me smile everytime I reach for it (not kidding actually... :D )
I'm going to beg for Dancing Shoes to be made a part of the permanent line up. I love it!!!
naughtykittens

Post by naughtykittens » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:42 pm

I think Karen did an amazing job re-making Sari, even though some ingredients had been discontinued. I was dubious at first because they look different enough in the jars, but I can't tell them apart when swatched on my arm. I'm a little afraid to do an eye test (one on each eye) but the new formula looks just as gorgeous as far as I can tell!
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm

I reached for Renegade last night on a whim and fell unexpectedly in love!
This is a great black for ladies who have a hard time wearing black--very smokey and sheer, not at all harsh. It pairs well with Saint, Flame, Heat, and most any intense blue or violet.
Love it! Please make more :)
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
kookith

Post by kookith » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 am

Dear Karen

I am down on my knees, BEGGING you to re-release Mazel Tov and IDK.

I love Trip and Brooke too but I hoarded a few of those each so I'm set for awhile. :D I'm down to my last few grains of IDK and it makes me so sad, I can't bear to use it. :(

Mazel Tov and IDK PLEASE!!!
Last edited by kookith on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
miyu

Post by miyu » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Voting for IDK too :)
It is so beautiful, always gets me in a festive mood when using it, and is perfectly suitable for day wear at the same time. Like a small elegant celebration on the eyelids : )
A full size would be great :)
kookith

Post by kookith » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:04 pm

I forgot to add Nova on the list. It's the perfect tear duct shade for me, makes my tiny Asian eyes look really wide awake! I have Envoy and Chills, and they just aren't the same...
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4