Spoiler Thread

JannyGirl

Re: Spoiler Thread

Post by JannyGirl » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Has anyone received this week's GWP, Oh-La-La e/s, yet? Would appreciate a description and/or swatch. TIA! :)
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Anyone have a swatch of Duct Tape? I'm assuming it's gray....I LOVE grays.....
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:51 pm

I think the first shipments only went out today. Hopefully I can report back soon :)
selki

Post by selki » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm

JannyGirl wrote:Has anyone received this week's GWP, Oh-La-La e/s, yet? Would appreciate a description and/or swatch. TIA! :)
Sorry, I'm way late, but if you're still interested Ooh La La is medium peach tan shimmer (in the jar, I haven't swatched it yet). To me it looks a little darker than Inspire, if you have that color.
Last edited by selki on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
JannyGirl

Post by JannyGirl » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 pm

selki wrote:
JannyGirl wrote:Has anyone received this week's GWP, Oh-La-La e/s, yet? Would appreciate a description and/or swatch. TIA! :)
Sorry, I'm way late, but if you're still interested Ooh La La is medium peach tan shimmer (in the jar, I haven't swatched it yet). T ome it looks a little darker than Inspire, if you have that color.
Thank you for the description! :)
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 am

rymorg2 wrote:Anyone have a swatch of Duct Tape? I'm assuming it's gray....I LOVE grays.....
And it is indeed a predominantly gray shadow, a cool-toned one, with a bit of what seems to be lavender in it :) It's very pretty, I wore it the day it arrived, highlighted with Spur. I'm afraid it rotated out yesterday though, sorry.
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 am

Oh please tell me the next one is WD-40. "You can go through life armed only with duct tape and WD-40; if something moves that shouldn't duct tape, and if something doesn't move that should use WD-40"
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:26 am

Don't be sorry egerandi I get it in the mail Monday! I asked about it after I placed my order. Thx for the description.
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
selki

Post by selki » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 am

JannyGirl wrote:
selki wrote:
Sorry, I'm way late, but if you're still interested Ooh La La is medium peach tan shimmer (in the jar, I haven't swatched it yet). T ome it looks a little darker than Inspire, if you have that color.
Thank you for the description! :)
You're very welcome!! :D
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
JannyGirl

Post by JannyGirl » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Received this week's GWP, Eden, today. I had hoped to receive Duct Tape. Eden is a shimmery rosy pink [more pink than rose(?)], and I'd say it is medium in depth. Pretty shade. I am not the best at describing colors, so perhaps someone else will post.