What would you like for Spring?!?!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Die Marchen

Re: What would you like for Spring?!?!

Post by Die Marchen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:51 am

I would love hot pink/fuchsia colors (like Azalea and Hibiscus) in other formula: Kisser Slickers or Black Labels or other... Unfortunately I do not love butter creams and this range of color is presented there only... Hope someone else misses it too :-)
My favorite Kisser Slickers are Rare Berry and Verve - they feel and apply very different but both are gorgeous and I would be happy to see "pink fuchsia" like any of them.

And I also dream of seeing Bad Girl back. Now I am rationing Shirley Temple, I love the new release (Pina Colada and Butterscotch are very nice) but Bad Girl, Shirley Temple and Macadamia lippies were first true loves. (Having 3 loves at once is ok for lippies I think :))

Thank you!
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
JannyGirl

Post by JannyGirl » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 pm

I still would love to see White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Lip Balm come back, whether it returns now or later for fall or Christmas. :)
lambchop

Post by lambchop » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:41 am

What a question...

The return of Shirley Temple (the lip balm, although I love the actress in The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer), Root Beer lip balm (I loved it in the previous MAC), snappy matte blushes, lip colors...

Thanks for asking Karen.

No stress, no pressure, but when can I plan on treating myself to goodies from the second half of the spring release ;).
Ann
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Lilac blush, please :) I've been doing pretty well with Rosie, but something a bit more lilac-y and lighter/muted would be nice. Kinda like Iris, but lighter, sheerer and somewhat sparklier (or not, matte is fine).

Cream blushes: I'm still lobbying for a clear cream base, so i can continue using my favorites into the summer :)

Please re-issue Barcelona: I was wearing it all summer last year and I'm scared to run out. That and Truly are the only warmish colors that I can really make work with my colors, for everyday use.

Bright matte fuchsia lippie would be great too :)

edited to add: scenting the volumizing gel to match the conditioners :D

Also, would like to see some scalp treatment. Winter is over, but I still get some itchies sometimes. I tried making my own oils, but yeah, one more home made stuff I'm not gonna get much into :D
zus

Post by zus » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:33 pm

egerandi wrote: Bright matte fuchsia lippie would be great too :)
Yes yes yes I ditto this one! In fact, I'd love to try other bright matte colours too, something happy and summery to wear with a really simple eye...
frckls

Post by frckls » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am

I second a matte fuschia pink lippie!! I've ordered Azalea, though. Can't wait for the package to arrive and test it out. Would still love that fuschia pink anyway!!
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 am

I think this is mentioned above but I would love to see sheer lippies/lip gloss in different fruit shades like watermelon, papaya, strawberry, mango!
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 am

egerandi wrote:
edited to add: scenting the volumizing gel to match the conditioners :D
+ 1! I love the scent of the Cranberry conditioner but it doesn't linger long - having the same scent in the styling products would be fab!
cait

Post by cait » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:32 am

Totally with egerandi on a lilac blush. Something muted, matte or very fine shimmer.

I'd love a couple MUFE dupes, seen here: http://karlasugar.net/2010/08/make-up-f ... ick-31-40/

Specifically, I'd like #31, #35, #37, #39, AND #40! :lol: I'd really like #40 most of all, but I think all of them are really fun spring colors.

Lastly, I'd like a light matte peach blush dupe for NARS Sex Appeal. I love, love Sex Appeal, but I won't buy it because it takes some real layering to even show up on me...and I'm pretty darn fair!

I'm a huge fan of Shirley Temple lip balm too, but I think for summer I'd like to see a Sangria lip balm!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:15 pm

In case you were wondering...yes, sometimes I read the forum with a knowing grin ;)

Thank you all for posting the suggestions!!!!!!! I really really really wanted to make them all, but got a bit of a cold this week so it slowed me down quite a bit (and kept me out of the lab). So, it's smaller than I would have liked- they always are.

Thank you all again so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten