What would you like for Spring?!?!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

What would you like for Spring?!?!

Post by karen » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:10 pm

I know this is late coming- and rest assured, I've been working on some things. But I *do* love your input on what we release.

We just did a bunch of shadows- so I'm thinking we need some lippies, blushes, and maybe some other fun things.

What would you like to see?
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
jennifae

Re: What would you like for Spring?!?!

Post by jennifae » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 pm

How about a lavender-pink LS/LG and/or blush similar to My Pretty?
Last edited by jennifae on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beauty Blog: http://www.jennifae.com/
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/jennifae
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jennifae
aud

Post by aud » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:29 pm

How about lip stains?
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:00 pm

That self-tanner lotion would be fun.

blush-wise: I still use sassy and cocoaberry quite a bit- maybe introduce a couple of sheer blushes back into the mix? Or a couple of cream blushes as the weather gets warmer? (we keep getting teased with single days of 75-80 degrees)

Lips...I love all lippies...Lipstains sound good, but I know they're a project.

All in all I'm a huge fan of that straight orangey-peach (doesn't lean pink, doesn't lean yellow, just pale dilluted orange)

And for some reason this ruminating makes me want a fun dip...what about something scented/flavored?
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:29 pm

I would love to see the some more blushes in matte finish with tones...neutral to cools ...well a warm one for the warm gals too..LOL :) Oh and med to dark tones for the summer. I just love Petal but in the summer I can wear it because of my tan. ;)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Two things from me:

A dupe of NARS Exhibit A Blush, for a pop of healthy Spring Cheeks!

...that could be a cool name for it too, "Spring Cheeks"

There is just something with a red blush with no pink that makes my cheeks so lovely (which is hard to do because I don`t like my cheeks...at ALL...).

I had a cheap pressed blush similar to the Nars one, years ago and I didn`t have to apply much of it before I looked so fresh and healthy! Yes, it looked SCARY in the compact but it was so uber flattering on my pale skin.
I just can`t get that color out of my head so that is my wish for spring color...

The second thing:
An Orange holographic shimmery lipgloss for some fun spring lips.

I adore anything holographic, so something spring`y and fun like an Orange one could be so cool, preferably not to pale of a color so teeth doesn`t loook so yellow.
You don`t have a orange holographic gloss in your arsenal yet, do you Karen? :lol:

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey karen

I would love to see some duo-tone blushes, maybe something gold with a pink shift or pink with blue shift or orange/coral with a red/fushia shift and I would love to see a lilac blush :D
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
extemter

clear bright pops of blush & clarifying holographic definiti

Post by extemter » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Expanding upon MyLavenderHeart's requests, I would be interested in more blushes like SN's Tart: clear (not muted) bright pops of color. NARS Exhibit A is red, but what about orange or violet?
MyLavenderHeart wrote:An Orange holographic shimmery lipgloss for some fun spring lips.

I adore anything holographic, so something spring`y and fun like an Orange one could be so cool, preferably not to pale of a color so teeth doesn`t loook so yellow.
When you say holographic, do you mean smooth linear holo like Inglot's AMC lip glosses or scattered chunky holo like LORAC's Multiplex 3-D lip glosses? (If you own SN's Icing, the chunky sparkle doesn't feel gritty on the lips; I mean that it looks like discrete twinkles.) I know of another indie mineral make-up company that makes scattered holo glosses like LORAC's Multiplex 3-D lip glosses, but I don't know of any other manufacturer of smooth linear holo glosses besides Inglot.
feyith

Post by feyith » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Sparkles! Reissues of Revved Up and Nova? :mrgreen:
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 pm

More vegan blushes for those of us who are allergic to silk, pretty please! A bright pink and a bright coral would be nice.

I second Xarata's request for "straight orangey-peach." Lippie, lip gloss, blush--any or all! :D

The return of Bad Girl lip balm would be wonderful, too. :mrgreen:
~Tracy~