SIAJ Illuminator and non-shimmery golden PP

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
meadowbird

SIAJ Illuminator and non-shimmery golden PP

Post by meadowbird » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:56 am

I would really love to see a version of Sleep In A Jar with about half/three quarters the pigment and with a bit of pearl or something. Something really sheer, not shimmery or anything, just a touch of glow/diffusing/reflection and really lightly pigmented for those days when you just need a little something, but would also be ideal for use over the top of the usual SIAJ.

It would also be great to see a Perfecting Powder in a golden tone, like Tempt Tryst but with the finish and texture of Dait Bait. Dait Bait is my HG but it a little pink for me, but TT is far too shimmery, especially when my skin tends to get oily.

I'd be all over something like these!

Just my tooscents! :D
Blush : Lovelace ~ Flare ~ Stardust ~ Foxxy
Eyes: Scandal ~ Neuron ~ Sprite ~ Zest
Lips: Zinnia ~ Ambrosia ~ Pretty Please ~ Mango
Julienaturals

Re: SIAJ Illuminator and non-shimmery golden PP

Post by Julienaturals » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:13 am

Meadowbird, just to let you know that I add a scoop or 2 of glow powder (the one you can add in your foundation mix) in SIAJ. It's working very well to add this extra pearly finish and it lightens the color ;) .
aud

Post by aud » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

I 2nd adding the glow base too.
I use the glow base alone to set my undereye concealer sometimes.
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
ega

Post by ega » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

meadowbird wrote:It would also be great to see a Perfecting Powder in a golden tone, like Tempt Tryst but with the finish and texture of Dait Bait. Dait Bait is my HG but it a little pink for me, but TT is far too shimmery [...]
Ohhh, I would love that too ... Please :)
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
meadowbird

Post by meadowbird » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:50 pm

I tried mixing the glow foundation with SIAJ today but it made it far too pale and still wasn't sheer enough. I use the light SIAJ so it might work with the medium, still probably too much coverage. Will have to experiment!
Blush : Lovelace ~ Flare ~ Stardust ~ Foxxy
Eyes: Scandal ~ Neuron ~ Sprite ~ Zest
Lips: Zinnia ~ Ambrosia ~ Pretty Please ~ Mango