just a question..youtube

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
notquiteabutterfly

just a question..youtube

Post by notquiteabutterfly » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:11 am

The makeup community on youtube is huge , I have done a few reviews there but it seems like there aren't many people who know about silk naturals except the dual fiber brush. I was just curious if there is a silk naturals channel that I am somehow missing or if there is any intent to open one.
karen
Site Admin

Re: just a question..youtube

Post by karen » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 am

Well I bought a little video camera last week- right now there isn't a channel for SN, but we do have a couple of things planned. Is there anything you'd like to see?
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
notquiteabutterfly

Post by notquiteabutterfly » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 pm

lots of people I refer to the foundation are really intimidated by mixing the foundation, you might consider showing how easy it is in a video and maybe just show some looks. If you do create an account please let me know :)
lcash

Post by lcash » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Short videos of different e/s looks would be fun - foiled, subtle, drama, smokey, etc. I agree with the mixing of foundations. I didn't try mixing until 3-4 months after I bought it, and kicked myself for waiting - so easy!!! L.
EtherealJane

Post by EtherealJane » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Oooh, I have to say, I LOVE that idea! Especially for the mixing foundation and also for different eye looks. Now that I own a few SN eyeshadows, I'd love to see other people's looks and techniques for application, especially since there's more of a chance that they are using shades that I own/will own. Keep me posted if something does make it to youtube--I will bookmark it!