Information for testers!

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
karen
Site Admin

Information for testers!

Post by karen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 pm

HI,
We sent quite a few packages to testers today- pretty much to everyone who contacted us interested in trying our new primer and undereye concealer.

We didn't add a lot of info to the packages- we rely on testers to help us develop "best methods" for using the new products- and I don't like to give you a lot of preconceived ideas- I'd rather get your up-front reactions to them.

Today we shipped a powdered primer, and our new creamy undereye concealer. I've actually been using the concealer as an eye shadow primer too- and I'm liking the results, but I have very dry skin- so your mileage may vary with that. I'd love to get your thoughts on that if you try it.

Primer ingredients- mica and magnesium myrisistate, silk powder, calcium carbonate, silica and a little bit of kaolin.

Undereye concealer ingredients- avocado butter, mica, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, calcium carbonate, kaolin, Dimethicone (and) Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, silica, iron oxides

It's probably best to either send me a private message, or contact me through the web site right now, rather than respond to this post. I want to keep everyone's data independent of everyone else's thoughts.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten