Concealer set?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Aurora

Concealer set?

Post by Aurora » Sat May 31, 2008 12:49 pm

I am currently not on the foundation wagon, though I may well be when I get my SN stuff. I would very much like to see a set where you can choose concealers, say, a peachy one for under eyes, and a few different shades of stuff too use in different spots. Kinda like the Lauren Hutton face disk, except with loose minerals? Or even pressed ones.
chrisssay

Re: Concealer set?

Post by chrisssay » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 pm

I would also like to see a greater variety in concealers available. I've tried the Sleep in a Jar concealer for my under eye circles but I just found it too light for my dark/tanned skin. I would be interested in seeing a peach or green concealer available from SN.
packgal

Re: Concealer set?

Post by packgal » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:24 pm

there currently is a green concealer, "unblush." karen is working on some concealers that will be hopefully be available pretty soon. here's all the details from her next to last is blog entry:

"And we're testing new under eye concealers. Right now we're testing our powders- these are a little bit different than Sleep In a Jar. These are a similar concept, but we've added a little bit of coverage to them so they're slightly "illuminating". Dark circles are well, dark- and a little bit of coverage just lightens that whole area beautifully.

We have a yellow- good for pale girls, a peach for light to not quite medium skin tones,and a medium peach for deeper, more medium skin tones. If you'd like to be a tester just put a note in with your order, and we'll include a sample."

HTH!