New Gumballs are up!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
LT16

Re: New Gumballs are up!!!

Post by LT16 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm

I've never looked at my points before and so I just went and looked...uh, it's going to take me awhile to get to redeem my points. haha

We have those spirally gumball machines in a pizza restaurant near us. That would be cool if a serum or random lipgloss came rolling down the spiral huh?
maybeme

Post by maybeme » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Ok- I think I will end up placing an order..:) So I was thinking of adding some serums/toners too- any favorites? I have combo skin normal- dry on cheeks and normal- oily T-zone (I will probably start another thread for this!)
StargirlDi

Post by StargirlDi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Thank you Karen! Thank you for making these so inexpensive!! I'm excited!
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Augh! The one Gumball that I wanted the most, the liquid gloss, sold out while I was debating what else to order to get my total up to $10. But I got the other three! So, I guess three out of four isn't too bad. :)
maybeme

Post by maybeme » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 am

shoot! missed that one too!
feyith

Post by feyith » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 am

Ladybug914 wrote:The one Gumball that I wanted the most, the liquid gloss, sold out while I was debating what else to order to get my total up to $10.
That's what happened to me with the Valentine's gumballs so this time I just quickly grabbed some jar sifters figuring I will probably go through them eventually. Jane, if Stockholm is the color I think it is, I will totally trade my other gumballs for a backup of it. :D
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:47 am

I learned my lesson with past gumballs (and the closeout kisser slickers), I always get everything, even if I think it won't work for me, and I always grab it fast! I was so glad I managed to get them today as I haven't checked SN or Chanty's for a couple of days! Dh was not that impressed though as it was dinner time when I noticed :lol: he was like 'can't this wait?' and I said 'nooo, you don't understand, there are Gumballs on the SN site!!'
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
fern

Post by fern » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 am

LT16 wrote:Just got an email that my order shipped!

Tell me it's natural to be this excited about getting Gumballs. ...wouldn't it be funny if we actually got real gumballs to chew on with our order? Ha!
Hi! Fern from vox here :) My order has shipped as well, I just had to try the new formulas...
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 am

lilychemgirl wrote:I learned my lesson with past gumballs (and the closeout kisser slickers), I always get everything, even if I think it won't work for me, and I always grab it fast! I was so glad I managed to get them today as I haven't checked SN or Chanty's for a couple of days! Dh was not that impressed though as it was dinner time when I noticed :lol: he was like 'can't this wait?' and I said 'nooo, you don't understand, there are Gumballs on the SN site!!'
We were driving home from dinner and I was on my stupid phone trying to order and pay and cursing the whole time because my phone doesn't always like to load webpages correctly. My dh was like we'll be home in 20 minutes can't you wait? and I said the same thing Nooo :lol: He just shakes his head.
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 am

Sometimes being a single mom is a good thing. I don't have to explain to anyone what I'm doing! :lol: Since I have a daughter (9), if she happens to walk by, she gets excited. . . "Did you order anything for me?!!"
~Tracy~