Sale Questions....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
JenW

Re: Sale Questions....

Post by JenW » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 am

stefami wrote:Jen or Karen,

how soft is the white flat top kabuki? After trying all the ultimate line brushes, my skin is a little spoiled. Are the bristles rough in comparison? I am trying to convince myself that I don't need more brushes ( or do I?) :lol:
I have not seen it in person. I am sure it is pretty good if Karen added it. I am also sure it is not as good as the Ultimate Brushes.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
stefami

Post by stefami » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks JenW. That makes sense (all of it) :)
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 am

clivia wrote:Just wondering if the brush set (ultimate?) shown in the video is included in the sale?
It was not included as a set, but they were available separately. If you look closely at the video it is not actually a real set, there are two of the long handled kabukis in the pic, then two of what looks like a concealer brush, and two of the angled liner brushes all lying in a row. The flat concealer brush is available under new products, looks like that is a permanent brush along with some others.
Also, I don't think this has been mentioned, all the items are limited to one per person.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
clivia

Post by clivia » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:31 am

Thank you Oxana and Jen. My mum really needs some brushes and these would be perfect for her, I hope I'll be quick enough to get some for her.
JenW

Post by JenW » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 am

clivia wrote:Thank you Oxana and Jen. My mum really needs some brushes and these would be perfect for her, I hope I'll be quick enough to get some for her.
For clarification....the picture is of a set Karen offered a few years ago. There are a few brushes similar to that offered seperately, but they are completely different from what is in the picture. There is also a set, but not from that line of brushes.
Faves-
clivia

Post by clivia » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 am

I get the one per person thing but since my mum has no internet skills what so ever would it be fine if I ordered for her on my account and paid with my paypal but had it shipped to her (we live like 300 miles apart)? I don't know if I would want the same stuff as her, but maybe :S
JenW

Post by JenW » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 am

Yes, you can order and ship it elsewhere. I do it all the time. You might want to have the address ready to go in your account. This will go very fast.
Faves-
clivia

Post by clivia » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 am

JenW wrote:Yes, you can order and ship it elsewhere. I do it all the time. You might want to have the address ready to go in your account. This will go very fast.
I know that I can ship to another address but the question was more if it would be OK, since it's limited to one per person. Even if my mum and I are two persons, I would be the one ordering and paying. Sorry if I was unclear.
JenW

Post by JenW » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 am

Honestly, you will probably have time for one order. I don't know if the pages are coded to allow one per cart or not. If you try it and it works to put it all in one order, please put a note in the comment section that one is for you and one for your mother. I know it is first come, first served....and quantities are definitely limited.
Faves-
clivia

Post by clivia » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 am

True, if there is time I'll try, but if not I'll get them for my mum. I have makeup and brushes that will last me a lifetime, she definitely does not ;)