Big Snow Storm headed our way....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Colleen

Re: Big Snow Storm headed our way....

Post by Colleen » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:25 am

Stay warm Karen. I was about to place an order myself. Since the l/e items are staying for another week I will wait a few days. I know you will be super busy when you can get back to work.
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 am

I already posted this on the blog, but is the contest for guessing how many inches of snow there is in the picture or how much snow they are going to get in general?

Thanks!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 am

It's how much there is in the picture...I measured it about 1:00 pm yesterday afternoon. It keeps snowing, but it's nothing too crazy compared to yesterday.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Trainer

Post by Trainer » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 am

Hi Karen, Hope this week is better for you!! I would like to place an order but I don't want to add to you feeling overwhelmed. What day would be good to place a new order? Thanks! Good luck with everything! :D
rubycat95

Post by rubycat95 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 am

karen wrote:Ruby!!!! I was thinking about you last night...NBC was reporting from Binghamton saying what a mess it was. I'm glad to hear that you're okay. We're mostly dug out. It still looks a little sloppy out there, but nothing too terrible at the moment. Stay safe.
You're so sweet! We were watching NBC too and it's always weird to hear "Binghamton" spoken about on a national level. I drove around downtown a bit yesterday and they did a lousy job plowing. Thankfully it's much better in our neighborhood. It's depressing seeing 4' snowbanks....& it's snowing again right now.....grrrrrrrr! Hope all goes well for you in the coming week :)
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 pm

I held off till after the weekend anyway. I couldn't wait any longer. I am running out of my skin care samples and needed the full sizes soon. I understand if shipping is slow right now Karen. I will love it when I get it I am sure. I popped in a few shadows just for fun and a couple of the flavored lip balms. I can't wait to get them.
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Karen, you are a wonder woman! I just found out that both my orders from last week shipped today! (I placed them both before the big snow storm; I wasn't trying to be a problem child, I promise. :oops: ) Thank you, again, for your awesome customer service! :D