I got my first of the two MASSIVE hauls

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
lambchop

Re: I got my first of the two MASSIVE hauls

Post by lambchop » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Are you loving your hauls? I'm sure you are and know I would be. Hot Blooded is en route to Texas as I type this. It looks like a lip color I've been hoping for. Rare Berry is (currently) my only SN lip gloss and it feels delicious. I have so many glosses in my wishlist that a non-lipper would think I'm insane - we know better ;).
Ann
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm

I definitely am, I hardly use any other brands now. The skincare has completely cleared up my face and I have something for every occasion.
Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir
EtherealJane

Post by EtherealJane » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Yay! I'm really loving the skincare too, so much so that I think that if you totaled my orders so far, I've spend more on skincare than I have on makeup, hehe. I've already got another $30 cart waiting for me to checkout!
la_canadiense(01)

Post by la_canadiense(01) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:07 pm

BlowFarAway wrote:I definitely am, I hardly use any other brands now. The skincare has completely cleared up my face and I have something for every occasion.

Hi BFA! Love your pics! You've done a great job!Image
Just wondering what skincare you are following? I've had a few minor breakouts (like 2-3) and not sure if it is a purge or what...and just wondering what skin care routines people are following...see if I can get some pointers!!!
thanks BFA!

Was EDM Buff Perfect. Currently, 1:8 Original Ivory, Warm Gold. !!! Loving SN :)
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:48 am

So far all I do is just BHA Mon/Wed/Fri when I wake up followed by Hemp Moisturizer and then the Zinc Powder as my "primer" and at night Kiss Cleanser followed by the Hemp Moisturizer again.
foureight

Post by foureight » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 am

Hi BFA - do you recommend Fashionista or Hot Blooded? I had Hot Blooded in my cart but in your swatches Fashionista looks cooler. I definitely need cool colors. Thanks for any opinions!
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Definitely Fashionista then. I wore it last night to my work Christmas party and it looked very nice as a night lip even on my pale pale skin. I can wear Hot Blooded but I usually add a bit of Breathless under to make it just a touch less red.
foureight

Post by foureight » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 pm

BlowFarAway wrote:Definitely Fashionista then. I wore it last night to my work Christmas party and it looked very nice as a night lip even on my pale pale skin. I can wear Hot Blooded but I usually add a bit of Breathless under to make it just a touch less red.
Thanks!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm

I only have hot blooded, but it seems a bit warm to me. I usually put a pink gloss over the top of it.
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:08 pm

I have Hot Blooded, too, and I don't find it to be too warm. And I am generally a cool colored lip color wearer. I do love it! It was my favorite color, until Rare Berry arrived. Now I struggle with which one to wear every day. :)