Big grab bag for ULTP - lots of GWP!

feyith

Big grab bag for ULTP - lots of GWP!

Post by feyith » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 am

Hi ladies,

I have way too many unused eye shadows; no money and running low on some things. I was wondering if anybody would like to trade? Pick maybe 3-4 per item? Would that be fair?

I have:
Toujours (GWP)
Mazel Tov (GWP)
Prowl (GWP size)
Earth (GWP size)
Hint
Twister
Saddle Up OR Loaded
Other - Raindrops on Roses, Lavender Color Corrector Sample

Most of these have been swatched but are otherwise new. (Some of the GWP colors are not full because they came that way.) Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Emma

Edit: I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the rest of the stash for a full sized Ultimate Luxury Treatment Powder? (It doesn't have to be full, we can share it.) Feel free to pick and choose any or all of it. The only thing is I want to keep either Saddle Up or Loaded but don't need both. Thank you!
Last edited by feyith on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
miyu

Re: Big grab bag for St. Tropez and/or Lola - lots of GWP!

Post by miyu » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:58 am

Hi feyith,

I would love to trade my Winter Rose for Faerie, Propinquity & Brooke :D

The lippie has only been tried a few times, I think thrice at most. Doesn't suit me unfortunately.

I think I also have two of the Lola sample pods and would be willing to part with one :) Must check on that though. Let me know if this is ok :)

Edit: Just checked my stash and boy do I have too many lippies. I have back-ups of Rare Berry and Breathless that need to go, since I'm nowhere near finishing my original tubes and it's a pity to let them just sit in the drawer. If you like those colours I'll gladly include them in the package. They're both unused.
feyith

Re: Big grab bag for St. Tropez and/or Lola - lots of GWP!

Post by feyith » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Sounds great, Miyu! Updating the first post and PM'ing you. :)
feyith

Re: Big grab bag for ULTP - lots of GWP!

Post by feyith » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the rest of the stash for a full sized Ultimate Luxury Treatment Powder? (It doesn't have to be full, we can share it.) Feel free to pick and choose any or all of it. The only thing is I want to keep either Saddle Up or Loaded but don't need both. Thank you!