Turnaround times for emails.....

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
JenW

Turnaround times for emails.....

Post by JenW » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Now that Karen is closing in on the last few months of being pregnant, I wanted to bring up a few things. We absolutely want to maintain the level of service we have had in the past. I know we can do it, and will try our best to do it seamlessly.

The forum is open 24/7. I check in often during the week. If I have time on the weekends, I pop in here just to see if there are any questions (or to get rid of SPAM!). Lots of times, if it is something someone else can answer, they do, which is incredibly wonderful. I love the sense of community here. It is priceless and makes my job super easy and fun.

The email system is different. They usually work just business hours if they can. That means emails coming in on weekends and holidays are not likely to get as quick of a response as something sent in the middle of the business week. I know it is easy to forget that there are business hours since we have a 24/7 forum presence, but Karen (especially now) and staff at the office really need their down time. I am positive everything from the web form goes through. The system is pretty tight as of now. It just sometimes takes a little longer to respond, especially if your email comes in on Friday and it is something that is not serious and can wait until the following week.

I am happy to help any way that I can so that Karen can relax a little and welcome her little one to the world. (I remember how stressful that first baby was. Do you, if you have kids? Luckily, she is much more of a relaxed personality than I!)

Please feel free to drop me a pm if it can't wait until business hours.

Thanks for reading!
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
frckls

Re: Turnaround times for emails.....

Post by frckls » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Jen! I fully understand the situation. I don't have kids (yet? LOL), but I can only imagine the stress and excitement from my experience welcoming my (then) kittens and puppy. Heheh. Of course it's incomparable, so I can only send prayers and wish good luck for Karen and the team!
kdpeddie

Re: Turnaround times for emails.....

Post by kdpeddie » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm

I've used Karen's products since 2008 but only joined the forum today. I didn't know she is pregnant. Congratulations and I'll be praying that all goes well.

I must tell you what this wonderful woman did (I think Susan helped). I requested a list of products that would do for "pixie dust" for my grandaughter (turning 6) birthday party this weekend. She suggested and I ordered but when the order arrived, she had made a special batch of "pixie dust" that is absolutely perfect. To make it even better, the label on it read "Happy Birthday Riley". That child is going to be blown away!!!!! AND she didn't even charge me for it. I hope it becomes one of her colors (although there are so many already and I own about 1/3 of them) and one of everyone's favorites.

We will also be doing "face painting" with silk naturals. Can you think of anything better? I have NEVER gotten anything that wasn't top notch and I always look forward to delivery because there is always a little "gift" in each package. This is service you just don't find anymore.

Karen, if you ever decide to open a Forida branch, count me in.

Kay Davis Peddie