Hello Ladies!

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
sewwies

Hello Ladies!

Post by sewwies » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi guys, I've been hiding away working silly grown up hours and trying to save money (only been allowing pennies for essentials - lippies and foundation :O )

Hope everyone's okay! I feel like I've missed bazillions! Going to have fun catching up on all the new bits, just have to restrain myself.. sigh!!
~~Sarah~~
Ghost

Re: Hello Ladies!

Post by Ghost » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:46 pm

hey sewwies

lovely to hear from you again.

yeah trying not to spend as much either, sigh. If you haven't already seen this you might want to read about new custom charges form royalmail. http://host.silknaturals.com/forum/view ... f=6&t=3417
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Howdy stranger!!! You're all grown up- it's great to hear that you're doing well. I remember back when you were studying for your exams, and now you have a job!!!! That's great to hear.

I hope all is well. Busy is a good thing!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Yeah all that hard work paid off, I just miss being a uni bum and my afternoon naps ;) It looks like you've been super busy too (she says adding more stuff to cart...) - it's a good job I am working now!!

Sarah I saw on your post!!! HOW RUDE!!! Its such a good job you posted I'd have had no idea. Hope you're doing okay, I read about your uncle, so sad *hugs* x x x
~~Sarah~~