A Letter of Disappointment From Indonesia

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
frckls

A Letter of Disappointment From Indonesia

Post by frckls » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Moderator edited, and forwarded. This is a customer service issue for which we cannot offer help on this forum.
JenW

Re: A Letter of Disappointment From Indonesia

Post by JenW » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 pm

I understand your disappointment. Decisions to stop shipping somewhere are not made lightly. I am guessing that too high of a percentage of packages do not get to their destination in your country. It is not something she can control.

I am sorry, but our forum is not the place for this kind of plea, as it really falls under customer service, and really, there is nothing I can do as forum moderator except forward this message to her. You will get the best response by emailing her directly for this.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
frckls

Post by frckls » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:16 am

Sorry JenW. I didn't mean to be rude or disrespectful. I was really taken aback by the news because I had never got my package a day late. The even arrived in 10-11 days while I actually expected them to arrive in 14-days. I know many people that actually got their packages too.

I already send an e-mail through the contact us form in the website 2 days ago but still haven't got any feedback.

I feel really awful. I have never found a brand that does work and health-concious and safe at the same time. My sister has got a lifelong problem if chapped lips and she has literally tried EVERYTHING. Home remedies to cosmetics, but one thing that works is only SN's lippies. My family was in awe because she's finally got this nice juicy healthy lips all of sudden.
And the serums are MAGICAL.

I guess I have to be patient for another 2-months with dull lifeless skin. I am actually moving to Leiden, Netherland in 2-months and will finally able to get my hands on my beloved SN products again. But for the time being I have to hang on with whatever drops of serum left in that tiny sample bottle.

Wish me luck and until we meet again.
meadowbird

Post by meadowbird » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:00 am

Perhaps someone with a good swap-record would be willing to foward a shipment to you? Obviously it's fraught with issues but if you're desperate for something before you move it might be worth considering.
Blush : Lovelace ~ Flare ~ Stardust ~ Foxxy
Eyes: Scandal ~ Neuron ~ Sprite ~ Zest
Lips: Zinnia ~ Ambrosia ~ Pretty Please ~ Mango
frckls

Post by frckls » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:24 am

I was actually considering that method but I don't know antone who can help me. I've never been in the swap forum because I thought I'm far in the SE Asia and swapping might be difficult. I do swaps with an Indonesian forum members though.

You've got anyone in mind? Someone in the SE Asia would be best I think.
aud

Post by aud » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:43 am

I can help. I'm in Singapore, no problems with forwarding the order on, Paypal will do for the postage fees. I'm suggesting Registered Airmail from Sg - Jkt/Indon.
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
emmy2410

Post by emmy2410 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 pm

That is very sweet of you Aud to offer your help.
frckls

Post by frckls » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

Oh Aud, I haven't said thank you for your kindness! Thankfully, I am moving to the Netherlands 6 days from today, so I can get as many Silk Naturals as we want!! :D :D :D