How Fun......A New Smartphone!

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
ladycattat

How Fun......A New Smartphone!

Post by ladycattat » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:24 pm

At long last, I am finally getting a smartphone. Though I really have no idea what the term *smartphone* actually means. To me....it's just lots more fun bells and whistles. And it's pretty....really pretty. My old phone is the LG EnV, and I am getting an LG Vortex, a violet one!
I am pretty happy with Verizon Wireless, and this phone is only $39.99 and it's a BOGO, so hubby gets one too!
To be honest, all I really do on my phone besides talk is texting and FB. Oh, and taking pictures also. This phone is sorta a *starter* smartphone, so I suspect I shall be learning a whole lot.
Any thoughts???

xx,
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
ChristineLynnP

Re: How Fun......A New Smartphone!

Post by ChristineLynnP » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Awesome, enjoy! I don't know what I'd do without my smartphone! The apps alone are amazing... reader apps, picture editor apps, wifi calling apps, puzzles and game apps... I could go on and on. I don't even have a "good" smartphone (I know a whole lot more now, and am getting a MyTouch 4G later this month as a belated birthday gift), but for forum and facebook use alone, I'm constantly on it. You'll love your new phone, you really will. You'll be amazed by how much technology they can cram into such a little device.
Check us out on etsy: www.titanweave.etsy.com
Die Marchen

Re: How Fun......A New Smartphone!

Post by Die Marchen » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 pm

It is also addictive)) I got my iphone 2 years ago - it was my husband's present (he makes presents rarely but if he does - it is solid) but it was more like - he wanted to have it but it was quite a picey toy so he presented it to me, his dearest wife. I was absolutely calm about technics and was really disappointed. At first.

But when I entered Appstore, tried that great apps, I really liked it. I said thank you once again a few weeks ago and started a developer company))) it turns 2 years old in March))

But iphone addiction has nothing to do with SN addiction)) iphone - is just a convenient stuff that made my common being more comfortable, while sn is smth from the thin air, it touches my feelings))))) I'm kidding but there is some sense in it)

Congratulations))) Enjoy it! And maybe you get some new ideas and inspiration))))
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow