Forum Help

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
trixiejim

Forum Help

Post by trixiejim » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 pm

What do the scrolling (and static) horizontal lines in the circle mean to the left of a topic? Some are still and some are moving. Is there somewhere where descriptions are listed so I can get educated? I figured out that if it has a star in the circle, I've created or written in that topic, but the random scrolling has me stumped.

Also, what does YLBB mean?

I feel stupid, but my desire to know outweighs my desire to protect my pride ;)
extemter

scrolling lines, abbreviations used in forums

Post by extemter » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I suspect the scrolling lines indicate threads with high numbers of posts, but I'm not sure.

YLBB = your lips but better. MLBB = my lips but better. For further edification: http://www.makeupalley.com/board/abbreviations.asp
trixiejim

Re: scrolling lines, abbreviations used in forums

Post by trixiejim » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:08 pm

extemter wrote:I suspect the scrolling lines indicate threads with high numbers of posts, but I'm not sure.

YLBB = your lips but better. MLBB = my lips but better. For further edification: http://www.makeupalley.com/board/abbreviations.asp

Thanks for all your help! :-)
Kim
JenK

Re: Forum Help

Post by JenK » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 pm

trixiejim wrote:Also, what does YLBB mean?
I didn't know either when I joined this forum. I may have asked too, can't remember now if I did. If I didn't then I did a search to find out!!
trixiejim

Re: Forum Help

Post by trixiejim » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm

JenK wrote:
trixiejim wrote:Also, what does YLBB mean?
I didn't know either when I joined this forum. I may have asked too, can't remember now if I did. If I didn't then I did a search to find out!!

I didn't think to do a search - I thought that was for topics. Thanks for the info!

Kim :-)