What is the best way to perk up tired skin?

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
happyhiker

What is the best way to perk up tired skin?

Post by happyhiker » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:42 pm

I’ve got light neutral skin that is kind of pale and dull after the winter. I occasionally use the AHA toner but not too frequently as my 43 year old skin is sensitive. I tend to wear 1:9 warm gold to all purpose (or a little less for medium) foundation and this helps to neutralize some of the pink areas of my face (above the eyebrows, the side of my nose, and my chin).

I was thinking of maybe using one of the glows like heavenly to help give my skin a little bit of healthy glow, but I’m not quite sure the best way to use it (like a blush?) or if there is a better thing to use. I work in an office and my skin definitely looks like it.

Do you have any good recommendations for me?
Jill
JenK

Re: What is the best way to perk up tired skin?

Post by JenK » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi, I have similar skin coloring and I find bronze beauty blush to give a super natural perk. It looks super natural on me, not like make up. I also swipe on my lids. It just gives you a natural healthy look.
happyhiker

Re: What is the best way to perk up tired skin?

Post by happyhiker » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:54 am

Thank you! I have added it to my cart :)
Jill