It's been awhile...

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
feyith

It's been awhile...

Post by feyith » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello, beautiful people!

It's been so long! I'm so happy to see so many familiar names and faces! I could definitely use some help, as literally all of my go to colors have been discontinued. :(

I'm most looking to replace Winter Rose, Betty, Lola, Ring (GWP), Nova (GWP) and Chiffon.

I'm looking at the descriptions for Hint and Frenchie and wondering if any of those are close?

Thanks and hope everyone has been well! <3

-Emma
ErinL

Re: It's been awhile...

Post by ErinL » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:10 am

:o :D Emma!!!!!!! Oh my word! I popped on here to see what was new, and I saw your name! I remember you from way way back! (Possibly the old Everyday Minerals forum? And Chanty's mineral makeup forum too...) I am no help with the colors :( But it was so neat to see your name come up!
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:46 pm

feyith wrote:Hello, beautiful people!

It's been so long! I'm so happy to see so many familiar names and faces! I could definitely use some help, as literally all of my go to colors have been discontinued. :(

I'm most looking to replace Winter Rose, Betty, Lola, Ring (GWP), Nova (GWP) and Chiffon.

I'm looking at the descriptions for Hint and Frenchie and wondering if any of those are close?

Thanks and hope everyone has been well! <3

-Emma
Hey! Let me see if I can help.

So, I am thinking Agent for Chiffon (and Nova and Ring - I know they are all in the silvered lavender family). Hint seems too purple pink and not enough of that cool silver like Chiffon had. I still don’t think Agent is a perfect match but you could try both Hint and Agent and you may get close.

For Betty, Creampuff or Shivers or maybe a mix of the two.

For Winter Rose, Delicious.

For Lola, maybe Obsession with a purple shimmer topper. I would say there isn’t much of a dupe for that one based on pictures. I am not sure what the actual description of that one was. Can you describe it?
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:08 pm

ErinL wrote::o :D Emma!!!!!!! Oh my word! I popped on here to see what was new, and I saw your name! I remember you from way way back! (Possibly the old Everyday Minerals forum? And Chanty's mineral makeup forum too...) I am no help with the colors :( But it was so neat to see your name come up!

XOXOXOX It is so nice to see you two, Emma & Erin here again! Yes, IT was the old EDM forum! I got two new puppies and I only pop in every few days :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!