Lippie formulation similar to black label

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Adkinsjill

Lippie formulation similar to black label

Post by Adkinsjill » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:24 am

I have the black label lippie in Aria and really like it however I would like to get another lippie in a slightly warmer color that leans more peach. I have found a couple colors that look good but there is nothing else in the black label formulation and I’m not sure which formulation to try. Which of the other lippie formulations would be most like black label: HG, KS, SS or velvet matte?
JenW

Re: Lippie formulation similar to black label

Post by JenW » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Lip sticks will be much more pigmented. For pigment level, the Kisser Slickers or the Slick Sticks.

For formula, probably the Nourish is the closest with the Kisser Slickers next.

I am just going to recommend Caramel or Maiden.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
MBlovesSN

Re: Lippie formulation similar to black label

Post by MBlovesSN » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Adkinsjill wrote:I have the black label lippie in Aria and really like it however I would like to get another lippie in a slightly warmer color that leans more peach. I have found a couple colors that look good but there is nothing else in the black label formulation and I’m not sure which formulation to try. Which of the other lippie formulations would be most like black label: HG, KS, SS or velvet matte?
I honestly feel like the Organic Lipsticks are the most moisturizing formula besides the Black Labels, at least for me. Kisser Slickers, Slick Sticks, and Hyper Glosses are all about the same to me as far as moisturizing goes and they do not dry me out at all; they are just a little less moisturizing than the Black Labels and Organic Lipsticks in my opinion. The Velvet Mattes are not super drying, but definitely the least moisturizing; in the winter, I wear a complimentary lipstick over them.
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax