Nude Lipstain

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Maeva

Nude Lipstain

Post by Maeva » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:35 pm

I would love a subtle, super sheer, buildable Nude Lipstain. Along the lines of Centerfold, or Modern Poet, or Nice Tan . . . a color that is barely there.
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
4wheel

Re: Nude Lipstain

Post by 4wheel » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Get Roxie and use a small glass bowl and drop a drop of water with a dab of Roxie. This may get you the color you are hoping for. HTH :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Hmmm. . . I hadn't thought of that - thanks!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 am

4wheel wrote:Get Roxie and use a small glass bowl and drop a drop of water with a dab of Roxie. This may get you the color you are hoping for. HTH :)
This works very nicely!
I am still hoping for a nude-pink stain, but your technique makes the currently available stains far more wearable for me.
I even find that they layer better this way.
Thanks! :P
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm

I vote for a lipstain too! I love both Mirage and Nice Tan - I could go for either of those.
JenK

Post by JenK » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm

4wheel wrote:Get Roxie and use a small glass bowl and drop a drop of water with a dab of Roxie. This may get you the color you are hoping for. HTH :)
Neat idea!