What would you like for Christmas??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
extemter

serum that inhibits melanin production

Post by extemter » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 pm

meheeeen wrote:You can't go wrong with a Holiday red lip, either. Maybe a version of Crimson with a cinnamon scent? (or other holiday-ish scent)
Oh yes, I would also welcome LE flavored colored lippies. Peppermint flavor is my top choice. Wintergreen, spearmint, and other mints are ok as well.

What I want more than all the lippies in the world is a serum that inhibits melanin production and fades hyperpigmentation. I know Super Serum has niacinamide and Oatmeal Hydrating Serum has licorice extract, but I would love a potent cocktail of hyperpigmentation inhibitors -- assuming they play nicely together in formulation and stability, of course.
aud

Re: What would you like for Christmas??

Post by aud » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 pm

How about a bit of a DIY kit that we could "customise" gifts for.
Like an unscented hand/ body lotion in 1oz tubs. Sold separately would be an array of scents (I would think essential oils?) that we could purchase to add to the tubs, or even mix them together.
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

I would love a cinnamon flavored red lippy too!
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:34 pm

feyith wrote:Kisser Slicker versions of My Pretty and St. Tropez? :mrgreen:
Oh, yes please, on both!

Editing to second other ideas too:

I use Tart Light a lot, and a cream blush formula of this perfect color would be great.

I would also love to see the cream liner palette, with the traditional colors and with holiday colors.
That container looks good, and maybe you could even fill it with two colors per section?

My ideas:
I'm looking for a lavender/purple sort of blush - something that matches Wisteria, Innocent, My Pretty or Stockholm.
A cooler version of Flirt would be welcome: Guava is almost there, but it goes into a little too warm on me still.
ega

Post by ega » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

A Black Label version of Bloom? Please ...

A Black Label version of St. Tropez would be great too ...

And a full size release of the Fuse GWP :)
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Teal Appeal? Maybe a non-pink version of Breathe (i.e. all purple/blue/indigo with the same awesome blue interference)

A suede eyeshadow that looks like hot chocolate and one that looks like coffee & cream. (Neutral browns, mid depth, SFW)

Queen For A Day and that elusive Purple from the same era released for purchasing

Question: would it be a nightmare to take colours offered in one formula and re-release them in another formula? i.e. the buttercream colours, could they be issued as Kisser Slickers? Might set an awful precedent for requesting things, might be a really bad idea in terms of stock management - but a treat for customers who have favourite formulas.

Any chance of Happiness being released? (Christmas 2009 GWP)

Brow taming wax infused with the eyelash growth ingredients.

More colours from Thea - how about the theme of tree tinsel / coloured fairy lights? 8-)
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

lilychemgirl wrote:I would love a cinnamon flavored red lippy too!
ITA in a wand gloss with the sweetness of stevia and oh a cool red not warm. These would be great gifts for friends at Christmas and to let them try SN...... ;) :D :D

Oh and more eye colors in the pearls like the fall ones.
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Shirin

Post by Shirin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Cream blush without shimmer in lilac and like lovelace. Cool brown lippies black label formula. Lilac, lavender, indugo and blue suede shadows.
khasart1

Post by khasart1 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Kisser Slicker (Sheers) Formula in a Plum color.
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Naturally, I wish for the MAC cuz i heart the MAC, and it would be extra fun to get that package at xmas time.

I second the request for cinnamon scented things, but understand the plausability of cinnamon oil not really being recommended for skincare. If it were done, I'd like a redhots cinnamon, not a sticky bun cinnamon. I have a 2-in-1 shampoo/bodywash in cinnamon and would buy it in vats.

Would love to see some of the firmer cream based things in slimtubes (concealers, colored cream liners because it'd make a great cream shadow stick) and some products with argan oil.

DH loved the perfume sticks- he had an armani code one and it got lost after they were dc'ed. He has also requested bubblebath for his stocking (specifically peppermint bubblebath)
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com