Sale Questions....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
StargirlDi

Re: Sale Questions....

Post by StargirlDi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:32 am

I"m on a PC, I don't know what version of firefox.

Sigh... the person deleted the things in my cart as well and I can't remember what they all were.
berceuse

Post by berceuse » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:33 am

3.6 Firefox Mac for me
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 am

Ack! I'm sorry for all of the crazy. Seriously, if it's not one thing it's another, and that was just bizarre. I figured at most the site would crash..but that other stuff was just plain weird. I knew things were going to go quickly, but I was hoping they'd last an hour.

We'll combo the orders for you at least.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
lambchop

Post by lambchop » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:35 am

Karen,

Thanks for being willing to combine. I'll pay extra shipping to get a lip color - a true devotee/addict. ;)
stefami

Post by stefami » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:36 am

Thanks Karen! That is awesome of you!

Sorry for all the ladies who had issues....it just kinda sucks, especially for the ones who stayed up late for it. :cry:
ega

Post by ega » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 am

karen wrote:DH is working on it right now...what browser are you all using? If you hold down the shift key while pressing refresh what happens? Or what happens when you close and restart your browser? You can also try switching browsers.

I'm not happy about this, we will get to the bottom of it, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Your personal information, like credit card numbers is on the Paypal server. No one but you can access it.
Our names, surnames and addresses are stored with our order details on your server though ... are they safe too? :S

Btw, for some browsers, e.g. IE, the hard refresh is Ctrl + refresh (not Shift): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bypass_your_cache

HTH!
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 am

ega wrote:
karen wrote:DH is working on it right now...what browser are you all using? If you hold down the shift key while pressing refresh what happens? Or what happens when you close and restart your browser? You can also try switching browsers.

I'm not happy about this, we will get to the bottom of it, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Your personal information, like credit card numbers is on the Paypal server. No one but you can access it.
Our names, surnames and addresses are stored with our order details on your server though ... are they safe too? :S

Btw, for some browsers the hard refresh is Ctrl + refresh (not Shift). HTH!
When I clicked "My Account", I did see somebody else's name & address when I was accidentally logged onto someone else's account. Obviously didn't take it down or anything, but I thought it should be known that people could access this when logged onto others' accounts.
kookith

Post by kookith » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:40 am

karen wrote:Ack! I'm sorry for all of the crazy. Seriously, if it's not one thing it's another, and that was just bizarre. I figured at most the site would crash..but that other stuff was just plain weird. I knew things were going to go quickly, but I was hoping they'd last an hour.

We'll combo the orders for you at least.
Cool thanks Karen! So may I know, how will shipping work out then? I'm not great with Maths... lol
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 am

karen wrote:We'll combo the orders for you at least.
That is very sweet of you, Karen! Do we need to make a note of wanting to combine a new small order with a previous larger order when we check out? Do we need to reference the previous order number?
StargirlDi

Post by StargirlDi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 am

Toby wrote:
When I clicked "My Account", I did see somebody else's name & address when I was accidentally logged onto someone else's account. Obviously didn't take it down or anything, but I thought it should be known that people could access this when logged onto others' accounts.
This happened to me as well.