Sale Questions....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
superwahz

Re: Sale Questions....

Post by superwahz » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 am

Hmmm...I just checked out and never ended up in anyone else's account, so thankfully it's not happening to all of us! :D

LOVE how you switched the GWP from eye shadow to lippie! So glad I thought to check the front page before checking out...I'd already picked out the free shadows I wanted and had to do some quick cart editing! :lol:
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
berceuse

Post by berceuse » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 am

I think it's Firefox that has the problem. As soon as I switched to Camino things seemed okay again.
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 am

I've switched to Safari & so far things are okay...

Still a bit unfair for those of us who had problems, since all of the items I wanted are gone now. :( Ah well, c'est la vie.
Last edited by Toby on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
StargirlDi

Post by StargirlDi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 am

But everythign is gone now :(. I'm sick and I stayed up for this...
nfig

Post by nfig » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

StargirlDi wrote:But everythign is gone now :(. I'm sick and I stayed up for this...
Same here. DH is sick and I set my alarm for the sale and my son started crying and I had to tend to him for 10 minutes and when I came back the sack of stuff was out of stock. That's the only thing I had in my cart from the sale and it's gone. Boo. I'm unable to make the next sale due to training for work. Oh well, better luck next time!
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 am

lambchop wrote:
packgal wrote:oooops...
next question...
i checked out before seeing that you had to spend $20 for the GWP kisser slicker. can i make another order and have them combined?
would i still pay shipping for both if it did that?
thanks karen--you're the best!
I have the same question. I did the exact same thing and was so excited to read about the lip color. Is a combo to reach gift status possible :( ?
The Clearance shopping was great either way but I'd love to buy more and get a lip color:).
Ann
Same question here. Silly me went straight to the clearance page and skipped the home page until after I had completed my order. Oops.

(Oh, and I am using Firefox and did not have any troubles with the site, at all.)
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 am

XD Is everyone on the forum sick? I'm sick as well; it seems the flu has hit everyone hard this season. :/
cecelia

Post by cecelia » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 am

That's strange, I am using Firefox and never had any of those problems. I checked out alright. I wonder what happened?
kookith

Post by kookith » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:30 am

lambchop wrote:
packgal wrote:oooops...
next question...
i checked out before seeing that you had to spend $20 for the GWP kisser slicker. can i make another order and have them combined?
would i still pay shipping for both if it did that?
thanks karen--you're the best!
I have the same question. I did the exact same thing and was so excited to read about the lip color. Is a combo to reach gift status possible :( ?
The Clearance shopping was great either way but I'd love to buy more and get a lip color:).
Ann
I agree, I didn't know about the $20. I would like to make it up to $20 (currently spent $10.99 and paid just under $7 in shipping)
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:30 am

To the people who were having problems: were you using Macs or PCs? What version of Firefox? I'm curious, because I'm using a Mac, and Camino is a Mac-based browser as well.