Sale Questions....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
kookith

Re: Sale Questions....

Post by kookith » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 am

I need to go for lunch now.. dying of hunger hehe

I will do my 2nd cart when i get back.
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
packgal

Post by packgal » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 am

karen wrote:Ack! I'm sorry for all of the crazy. Seriously, if it's not one thing it's another, and that was just bizarre. I figured at most the site would crash..but that other stuff was just plain weird. I knew things were going to go quickly, but I was hoping they'd last an hour.

We'll combo the orders for you at least.
thank you so much.
i was using firefox on a PC and also didn't have any problems. i'm sorry for those who did.
kgvns

Post by kgvns » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 am

I missed the random sack of items. At 12:24 am it made me take the item out of my cart. It's hard to shop that fast when you're looking at all the new stuff. I did put in a $40.00 order though, so I got a free lip gloss! I'll be at work tomorrow, so won't get another chance for the random sack of items. Oh well, I'll try to remember to be quicker next time...
feyith

Post by feyith » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 am

I'm not sure what the rules are but when I combined my order one time, I put a comment and the order number of what I wanted to combine it with and they got it all worked out just fine. :)
Petra

Post by Petra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 am

kgvns wrote:I missed the random sack of items. At 12:24 am it made me take the item out of my cart. It's hard to shop that fast when you're looking at all the new stuff. I did put in a $40.00 order though, so I got a free lip gloss! I'll be at work tomorrow, so won't get another chance for the random sack of items. Oh well, I'll try to remember to be quicker next time...
I second that - I´ve just looked up some more eye shadows to make my order value more than $20 and suddenly the sack of random stuff as well as dispensing brush "do not exist in desired quantity in stock" even though I have them in my cart... anyway I like this little thrill so I´m going to try it again by the noon:-)
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 am

You guys know it could be twice as crazy for the second round? Folks keeping the out of stock items in their cart will have a head-start with items in their carts and swamp the site with orders the second they reload, and the people looking for the first time, in the second round, won't get a chance to add things to their carts in time before they're gone or the site freezes.

(I didn't stay up, honest. The cat woke up me wanting out! :lol: )

p.s. that's not a complaint, it's a hug in advance of chaos. ;)
Last edited by Cupcake on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petra

Post by Petra » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:14 am

dumb me! I removed the sack out of my cart.. hehe, that showed me a lesson :lol: :lol:
stefami

Post by stefami » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 am

yeah, me too... I was going to actually order anyways, but I changed my mind.. oh well.
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:28 am

Cupcake wrote:You guys know it could be twice as crazy for the second round? Folks keeping the out of stock items in their cart will have a head-start with items in their carts and swamp the site with orders the second they reload, and the people looking for the first time, in the second round, won't get a chance to add things to their carts in time before they're gone or the site freezes.

(I didn't stay up, honest. The cat woke up me wanting out! :lol: )

p.s. that's not a complaint, it's a hug in advance of chaos. ;)

*cough* this was exactly my plan, I knew I would barely get home in time to see most of the sale, I missed the sack of stuff and some of the brushes, so I've sorted through everything else and am ready to go once I add my sack of stuff to my cart, lol.
selki

Post by selki » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 am

Karen,

Will the M.A.C. members be getting both special GWPs from today's sale (Truly lipgloss & the smaller surprise GWP)? I'm trying to decide if I need to place another separate order, or place a 2nd smaller order to combine with my 1st (I didn't see the GWP note on the home page before I ordered -- was trying to hurry so I didn't miss the grab bag & other clearance items).

TIA, & thanks for the sale, & for trying to accommodate people in different places with the 2 rounds. :D
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous