Sale Questions....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Re: Sale Questions....

Post by karen » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 am

Yes....it's brushes, and the gumballs which have been made into Grab Bags because it's easier to pack orders that way. I also added kind of a budget line of brushes, so we now have $5.99 synthetic flat top kabuki's.

Oh, and the GWP...that's the first time we've done free full size lippies as the GWP. I think you'll like it.

Yes, the powder buffer is synthetic- it's the ultimate line of brushes.

I'm checking on the issues right now. Grrrr.....
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
packgal

Post by packgal » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 am

oooops...
next question...
i checked out before seeing that you had to spend $20 for the GWP kisser slicker. can i make another order and have them combined?
would i still pay shipping for both if it did that?
thanks karen--you're the best!
StargirlDi

Post by StargirlDi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 am

Whoever is adding things to my cart please check that you are in your account....
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 am

We really broke the site! I logged back into the account & my cart had about $20 more product in it than when the site shoved me onto someone else's account. Kind of funny, actually, I'm trying to find what was added and haven't found everything yet... it's kind of like an Easter Egg hunt!
StargirlDi

Post by StargirlDi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 am

I think 2 of the items are gone??? gaaaaaah
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 am

StargirlDi wrote:Whoever is adding things to my cart please check that you are in your account....
I don't think people are doing it deliberately -- I'm getting things added to my cart, too. The site puts people onto other people's accounts when they add things sometimes, so there's no way to know, really.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 am

DH is working on it right now...what browser are you all using? If you hold down the shift key while pressing refresh what happens? Or what happens when you close and restart your browser? You can also try switching browsers.

I'm not happy about this, we will get to the bottom of it, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Your personal information, like credit card numbers is on the Paypal server. No one but you can access it.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
StargirlDi

Post by StargirlDi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:20 am

No I don't think they are doing it deliberately, I'm just frustrated. Half the items are gone and I cant' do anything.

I"m in firefox and nothing seems to be helping.
Toby

Post by Toby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:20 am

I'm using Firefox. Shift+refresh does the same thing as refresh does, as far as I can tell.

A couple things that I wanted to get are already out of stock. :( Bummer.
lambchop

Post by lambchop » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:21 am

packgal wrote:oooops...
next question...
i checked out before seeing that you had to spend $20 for the GWP kisser slicker. can i make another order and have them combined?
would i still pay shipping for both if it did that?
thanks karen--you're the best!
I have the same question. I did the exact same thing and was so excited to read about the lip color. Is a combo to reach gift status possible :( ?
The Clearance shopping was great either way but I'd love to buy more and get a lip color:).
Ann