Creamy concealers

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Oxana124

Re: Creamy concealers

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am

I really liked the concealer itself, but like some of you found it a bit too solid, although it does warm up nicely. Unfortunately, when I was rubbing my finger on it to get it warmed up, the entire little chunk came off and broke into pieces. It was a little bit too difficult to use after that. I was just thinking though, and sorry if this already got mentioned, but would it be better if it was in the same container as the lippies, like a concealer stick. I think that might make it easier to apply and prevent the issues of it getting all broken in that little pod.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 pm

I think it would be too hard to warm it up in a stick format. I also think that if the pod were full, it would be easier to work with. Just my thought.

I have become a total fan, and I hope we will see these in the regular product line sometime soon. (Light peach is perfect for me, if anyone is taking a tally. ;) )
Dr Kate

Post by Dr Kate » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:46 pm

I think the texture is very similar to that of Benefit's Boing and it would work well in a similar container I think. I will definitely be looking out for this anyway, it's the best concealer I've ever used.
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 pm

I really like the texture of this concealer.. unfortunately I chose a the light peach and it was still to light! I would like to try just the regular color and try that I think that would work great for me! Please Karen Please make this again for us! :) That is after you recover from the clearance sale! ;)
JannyGirl

Post by JannyGirl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 pm

If and when it is for sale, will someone plz post on this thread that it is available? ;)
samakosem

Post by samakosem » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 am

Sorry if I didn't understand.. but I didn't see any creamy concealer in the site.. :o and I will loveee to try ..
Silverfern

Post by Silverfern » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 am

samakosem wrote:Sorry if I didn't understand.. but I didn't see any creamy concealer in the site.. :o and I will loveee to try ..
Hi samakosem, They were limited edition gumballs a few months ago. We'd like them to be on the site tho ;)