It made my day...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
StargirlDi

Re: It made my day...

Post by StargirlDi » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 pm

It made my day to read this thread and to be thankful for my family and friends.
Crystalyte

Post by Crystalyte » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:48 pm

It made my day to find sandals at Walmart that didn't hurt my feet. :)
gerber daisy 2.1

Post by gerber daisy 2.1 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm so thankful that I have a great supportive sister. I love having someone to reminisce about childhood memories with. :)
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 am

Seeing this thread made my day actually. In fact, I stayed up a few minutes longer to register an account just so I could comment! Better late than never, eh? ;-)

My heart goes out to those in Haiti, I'm so thankful my spouse and I were able to make a donation to help with aid going to the area. Thank you Karen for thinking of doing this. I've been a customer for years and still keep finding more and more reasons why I'm happy my make up money goes all to your company!
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 am

Oh! And finding my Mystery Club package in the mail made my day yesterday!
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
SweetBecka

Post by SweetBecka » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 am

Have the day off work so I got to sleep in :) Got up at around 7 which is actually sleeping in for 2 hours!!! :D
Pomi

Post by Pomi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:17 am

I already posted yesterday but today I'm thankful because even though I'm sick, I had the time and pleasure to be able to do my make up and look alive.
I love Poppy and Mirabelle together.
freesilk

Post by freesilk » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 pm

It made my day to think back on my wonderful weekend in San Francisco with an old friend.
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. - Belva Davis
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm

It makes my day every day to know how lucky I am. Everyone has bad days, bad weeks and bad years! But there's always someone worse off than yourself, people who would kill to be in your shoes. Sometimes I get fed up with work or studying, or worry about how I look, or have no interesting plans for the weekend - just silly little things. Then I remind myself I'm fortunate enough to be in the position to go to work, see my spots, jiggle my jelly belly, and go out and make my own plans! I see people every day with disabilities, illnesses and a lot of bad luck. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by wonderful people, and be happy and healthy
~~Sarah~~
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm chiming in again to say how much I love this thread. It makes my day to see what's putting a smile on your faces, and I really appreciate you all taking time out of your busy lives to help some people who really need it. Let's keep it going until tomorrow...I'd love to get to at least 100 or so.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten