What are we missing?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
BlowFarAway

Re: What are we missing?

Post by BlowFarAway » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:34 am

zeebs wrote:Is there any way I can get a larger size of the hemp lotion, too? If I used it as often as I'd like to, I'd go through 6oz of it a month. Can it come in a larger size, or could something similar/cheaper be created?
Seconded, I use it twice a day, every day. I am almost out of mine. /cries
Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir
packgal

Post by packgal » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 pm

karen, you are so nice to keep asking us what we'd like, even though we know how busy you are! you're great. we love you :D

i am still waiting patiently and excitedly for an anti-aging eye cream and for the pH balanced/lavender toner. i'm just using water right now as a "toner," waiting for when it will come back!
Ghost wrote:more red e/s please
oh yes. i feel for everyone who missed out on Red Hot. it makes THE coolest liner.
lilychemgirl wrote:Oh, and this might sound weird, and probably isn't that popular, but I want a vibrant pinky orange eyeshadow
and i also feel for everyone who doesn't have tutti frutti. that was the coolest color ever. maybe just i think so though, it must not have been too popular cause it was dc'd. but as soon as i read lilychemgirl's request, i thought of my beloved tutti frutti! (and my other beloved cherry blossom--also dc'd. good thing eyeshadows last forever! retro and hint would probably be close replacements for cherry blossom.)

edited to add pic and replacement e/s suggestions
Last edited by packgal on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:31 pm

packgal wrote: (and my other beloved cherry blossom--also dc'd. good things eyeshadows last forever!)
(just sneeking back for a quick look)

Ooh yes, my one request would be to please bring back Cherry Blossom if at all possible, it's so delicate and dainty, I adored it. Fab for the potential valentines collection.

As for everything else, SN's range has everything I could need, want or enjoy. I couldn't wish for more.
packgal

Post by packgal » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Cupcake wrote: (just sneeking back for a quick look)
hee hee cupcake, that's so cute!
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Packgirl, I was thinking brighter than Tutti Frutti, but something like that would probably be more wearable for most people :lol: I was thinking more like the shade of a ripe rockmelon/cantaloupe. I would probably buy Tutti Frutti if it came back though :)
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
xraisonxdetre

Post by xraisonxdetre » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:18 am

Karen- Thank you so much for asking our opinions :)

I have so many things on my "i wish Karen would make this" list, but I'm going to suck it all up and just say one thing, so you know how seriously I want this!

Eyeshadows with a pearl/frosted finish!!! I LOVE the finish of Papyrus, and would LOVE LOVE LOVE more with a finish like this. Pearls/frosts are my absolute faves. I love that they have more of an oomph than mattes, but aren't over the top like shimmers! /plea

Edit to add: something similar to the mac veluxe pearl would be fantastic :)
ezzyb

Post by ezzyb » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 am

Hello SN!!! I'm not a big poster, but I read the forum daily. I'm a refugee as well (foxforcefive) but I rarely posted over there, it was a mess! As I am converting to this company, which rocks btw, I am finding a few things I miss.

1. Pressed finishing type powder- just to keep at work
2. Color corrector type things-I've used yellow and green and they weren't bad, but now that I think of it, since using the skincare, I don't have as much redness to cover! :D
3.Lids that have the slidy cover. Those things are genius!
4.Facial spritz- this strawberry one sounds great. I use a homemade lavender one, but would like to try something new.

After switching over, I am finding my skin is finally looking better and I really enjoy this company. The overall vibe over here is welcoming and the products speak for themselves. I love the mix yourself foundation since I never knew what my color is (still don't really). Keep it up and thank you SN, I'm a loyal convert!
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh and I think for your next batch of flavoured glosses, soda pop flavours would be awesome. Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Orange, Cream Soda, Root Beer, etc.
Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm

BlowFarAway wrote:Oh and I think for your next batch of flavoured glosses, soda pop flavours would be awesome. Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Orange, Cream Soda, Root Beer, etc.
2nd this.
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:15 pm

1. Pressed finishing type powder- just to keep at work[quote][/quote]

I would like to see this also.