Fast Shipping & Unbeatable Customer Service

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
pinkpomelo

Fast Shipping & Unbeatable Customer Service

Post by pinkpomelo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Much much standing ovations to Karen and her team of hardworking ladies and Christmas elves! I made my order a week ago and I got it TODAY! A week! Woot! And I'm wooting not because this is unusual but because this is consistently the kind of great service I've come rely on and why I am so loyal to SN!

And the cream on this already awesome cake is: They threw in 3 "Guide to Mineral Makeup" info sheets with a sample of Vacation in each! I helped THREE friends buy stuff and now all three get a guide PLUS a happy extra vacation! I don't have to zerox any! Wooot Woooot!
faithtoh.blogspot.com
Currently foundation formula: 1 Warm Gold + 1 Ebony + 5 Heavy Ivory
Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
Pristine Perfecting Powder or Date Bait
fern

Re: Fast Shipping & Unbeatable Customer Service

Post by fern » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:40 am

I can't agree more! I placed my order on 9 Dec and received it yesterday. Super fast TAT and shipping!
chaye

Post by chaye » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Pinkpomelo, I'm glad you are back!

I'm also impressed with SN's order fulfillment ability. All my orders takes just 5-7 business days to reach me after I place them. Looking forward to another package soon... :lol:
Last edited by chaye on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of Tempt Tryst
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 am

I'll second that Chaye..it's great to see you again Pinkpomelo! I'm so glad it got there! Singapore has one of the most impressive postal services around...I was a bit worried a few weeks ago when someone emailed me to say that their package had been routed through Romania, but it seems like they're back on track. Thank goodness!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
kookith

Post by kookith » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:23 am

Wow quite a few Singaporeans here. Hi all! I'm an SN newbie.

Chaye I am finally here on the SN forums!! LOL :D

Good riddance, EDM!
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:30 am

Just wanted to chime in and say that we appreciate all of you at Silk Naturals - your service, turn around time and products are fabulous, and the transparency with which you operate is refreshing. When you don't/can't produce something, I love that you tell us why - eg. the sunscreen thread in the Wish List area.

And the forum folk here are amazingly helpful too ;)

<3
jien

Post by jien » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 am

karen wrote: someone emailed me to say that their package had been routed through Romania, but it seems like they're back on track. Thank goodness!
that will be me :) , that Romania route must be a one off fluke (I hope!).

My latest & bigger order reached our shores about a week or less (I lost track of dates -- awfully busy at work) after it was shipped AND the best part was my order was processed & shipped on the same day I ordered. SN has the fastest order processing time amongst the US online sites I frequent, and the customer service is unbeatable. Great job! :D
Dr Kate

Post by Dr Kate » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:54 pm

I want to know how they do it :lol: I've placed three orders so far, the first two took just seven days to arrive to the UK (from date of shipment), the third took only FIVE!!! That's incredible and it was over a weekend too. I don't understand how SN are so amazingly fast and yet other US mineral/skincare companies are so slow. And this is comparing just time taken from date of shipping too. I think SN might be a bit magical...
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm

I honestly don't know how Susan and Jamie pull it off either. They're both really tiny (I'm a foot taller than Susan), so elven magic along with some dumb luck provided by the post office seems plausible. :D
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Aden

Post by Aden » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:59 pm

The record for me is 4 days to Japan! I'm absolutely convinced there is a purple concorde up in the sky somewhere :lol: And as for the customer service - Simply the best!